WTB psa10 roaring skies tropius- will pay a good price

Hi all,

I know these cards are worth like 50c but I’m willing to pay someone around $70 for a psa 10 roaring skies tropius both the normal and reverse holo versions.

Let me know :blush:

3 Likes

I tried to help…

13 Likes

Ah, it came back an 8? Was hoping you’d get at least a 9 on it!
@tropiustodd : You’re looking to buy a 1 of 1, so unless you know who has it,you’d be better off grading some crisp copies yourself. Either way, best of luck!

1 Like

The point of the post was more so if someone had the card in their collection and thought it could grade a 10 then they could take a risk of turning a 50c card into $70

Was hoping that would be a good incentive as I’m struggling to find a true mint copy as most people on ebay don’t want to take the time to send me a photo of a 50c card and I don’t wanna keep buying out peoples stock only to have whitening on them all

Grading a card costs money and takes time so there’s no possibility of turning $0.50 in to $70. I’m out $8 and that’s what will happen to most people that try to help.

Your best bet is finding 3x copies of each card that have PSA 10 potential and then sending them in yourself like @melchior said. You can probably grade a 10 of each for under $70 total.

3 Likes

@tropiustodd, I will check some bulk, maybe even open a box since I have almost a pallet of Roaring Skies. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Open it on video and freak out if you get a really clean Tropius. Also give no context to said freak out.

5 Likes

Fuck yes E4, appreciate it @smpratte,

@benoit489, and then watch the prices of tropius sky rocket :open_mouth:

2 Likes

any luck? @smpratte,

1 Like

yeah do a video of it! a full step by step of what it takes to get a psa10 tropius.

I haven’t had time to check.