-Bulbasaur
-Ivysaur
-Charmander
-Charmeleon
-Squirtle
-Wartortle
-Pikachu

(U.K buyer)

As for the prices I am not able to find a fair market value for these items, I’m open to offers from sellers

Thanks in advance

All those are listed on eBay so should be easy for you to give us your offer. If you offer 50.00usd delivered each it should be fair to the seller.

How about actual sold copies?

use the completed listing filter if you want to see the sold copies on eBay.

All the ones I’ve sold recently sold in the 50.00 range delivered which is what I based my opinion on.
Of course you’ll get kids trying to lowball everything and just waste collectors time. Fortunately, we don’t have that type around here very often.

5 Likes

I sold all of those besides the Pikachu in a 6 card lot buy it now for 249.99 last summer. The exact same cards are available for sale currently as a buy it now lot for 174.99. Buyer is selling at a loss. Looks like eBay has plenty to offer.

I don’t see the listing your talking about anywhere

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-10-CHARMANDER-BULBASAUR-SQUIRTLE-IVYSAUR-CHARMELEON-WARTORTLE-BASE-SET-/222446541214?hash=item33cad8d99e:g:cp0AAOSwMVdYHrS7

It does say no international shipping but maybe some communication would help lift that policy.

Thanks for that, I guess that is why I could not find it, being that I am in the uk