Southern Island:
Mew= $3,500
Slowking= $700
Vileplume= $450

1st Ediiton Shadowless Charizard= $52,000

1st Edition Neo Revelation Houndoom= $3000

Thank you! :wink:

20 Likes

Also looking for a PSA 10 Southern Island Mew & Slowking!

Mew- $2600
Slowking- $600

And… obviously, PSA 10 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard- $52000

Willing to negotiate :blush:

7 Likes

$52k is a great offer! Hope you can find a seller this time.

3 Likes

I won’t stop until I get it! Thank you for the positivity! :grin:

1 Like

love the dedication. can’t wait until you get one and agree that’s the highest offer I know of first-hand

2 Likes

Good luck! I hope you get your dream card.

After you complete your purchase, would you mind sharing with the community the process, perceived availability vs actual availability, and any surprises during your journey?

After of course! It’ll happen for you.

9 Likes

I appreciate the love! I can’t let you have all the attention, haha!

1 Like

Thank you! I will let you all know the details once I close it out. I will do my best to be detailed :blush:

Do you think $2600 is enough for a SI Mew? I can’t find the last sale price for the PSA 10.

That would probably be a reasonable guess. The Togepi (pop 12) recently sold for $3100. Some of the cards with pops in the mid-20s sold in the $500-$600 range. The Mew is pop 18, the second lowest in the set. But Mew is also super popular and would appeal to many people who don’t necessarily want to complete the whole Southern Islands set in PSA 10. So I would guess the Mew might go in the ballpark of $3k in an auction right now.

Thank you for the insight. I am hoping one pops up soon… like PWCC. I need the full set :blush:

Also looking for a PSA 10 Southern Island Mew & Slowking!

Mew- $3000
Slowking- $600

And… obviously, PSA 10 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard- $52000

Willing to negotiate and/or trade! :blush:

I recommend adding these changes to the OP as well, as some potential sellers may only look at the first post. Might as well also edit the title to mention that you’re looking for other cards besides the Charizard too.

2 Likes

I didn’t know I could do that! Will do. Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Good luck. Hope somebody bites on these great offers

1 Like

Thank you sir! I am in the crazy mindset now, haha :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Have you had any luck finding that Southern Islands Mew? If not, send me a message.

Hey so this seller on eBay has been selling their psa 10 first edition Charizard for a couple weeks now for $37k:
www.ebay.com/itm/223456717692

Good luck!

1 Like

@jawsh98 do not buy this card!

3 Likes

Ahh yes, the infamous “shy backside” Charizard.

Yeah… it’s been on for a couple of weeks alright. :laughing:

2 Likes