WTB Pokémon Shiny Concert 2001 telephone card ♪ $1000

I’m on the look out for a Pikachu Records Pokémon Concert 2001 telephone card:

My offer is $100 $400 $1,000 but that’s very much blind, I have no idea what these typically sell for. I’m not sure how these were distributed but I have a hunch they were possibly included with Pokemon Shiny Concert 2001 VHS tapes or perhaps a corresponding CD that may have gone along with it.

11 Likes

I’m upping my offer to $400 in the hope that attracts one out of the woodwork.

If anyone knows of any non-Japanese officially licensed telephone cards which feature Pichu I’d love to know. The only one I’m aware of so far is a Neo Genesis Pokémon League Pichu from Chile, but I’m sure there are plenty of others.

Bump. I’m still looking for the Shiny Concert telephone card.

I’m also looking for this promo JR ticket, my offer for one of these is $50:

Also… golf balls. If anyone knows of any golf ball sets other than this set below which include Pichu I’d love to find out:

3 Likes

Bump.

Thanks to a 4,800 JPY sale from today on Mercari I now have a slightly better picture:

I’m hoping that one of you lot won this today and are prepared to quickly flip it. If so, this is the last telephone card I need featuring Pichu, so I’ll up my offer from $400 to $1,000.

5 Likes

Bump.

I’m also looking for a Spanish 1st edition Neo Genesis Pichu - my offer is $450 for a NM copy.

1 Like