WTB Lugia Pop Series 5 Holo and Holobleed NM-M or PSA graded

I know I am a new account but I have search far and wide for this card in a Mint-Near Mint state. Every copy I buy has so many scratches on it. I am looking for the Lugia 2/17 from Pop series 5. I really don’t know what the going price for this card(I’ve bought copies from 3$ to 14$) but I will offer 20$ a piece for either with 4$ shipping plus 2$ for fees(26$ total per card).If you have it graded 10 or 9. I really don’t know what is the going rate as one hasn’t hit ebay in well over a month. The last 9 went for 25$.

If this offer is to low for your liking let me know I really want a clean card in my collection. I have purchases on reddit and I’ve purchased 100s of cards off ebay/TCGplayer. I can provide links to either account with proof that I am the account holder.

Please provide picture of the card front and back and from as many angles as you can.

I will only pay through Paypal Business.

I am still looking for these cards. Willing to up the price to 36$ a card and if you have a PSA 10 130$. PSA 9 75$

I’ve got one at PSA now, who knows when it will return though. When it comes back, if this thread is still up I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Cool thanks! I’ll keep a look out for your reply.

Would you care for a holo bleed one with some surface scratching/wear and a NM back?

Pictures here: imgur.com/a/MDNSBFm

I have a holobleed copy in a little bit better state than that sorry. I am currently looking for NM/M copies.

Still looking.

Still Looking

I am upping my offer to 175$ for a PSA 10. My 75$ offer still stands for a 9.

Did you ever end up getting these? Also are most holobleed? I have it but it’s holo bleed. Are you looking for non?

@kpod did you ever get it back?

Yes, sold last fall :slightly_frowning_face:

Just curious, what did it end up grading at?

Got an 8, got $100 for it through a private sale