[WTB] FOREIGN BIDOOFS, PSA 1 Slabs, PSA Authenticated Autos, Miscuts/Errors

no u

you as well

DM’d you!

Got it. Thanks!

Hey, you interested in the god cards in Japanese?

Edit: I think we actually already spoke on Reddit haha so you can ignore

Hello there @pokecollectoramy! No worries haha, it’s a small community :grin:

Good to see you on e4 as well

1 Like

I have;
Square Cut Top/Bottom Left; Bagon 55/108 Reverse (Not gonna lie this is cool)
Square Cut Top Left & Right; Lillipup, Cutiefly, Tymppole, Woobat, Sraggy, Bagon & Applin 133 078 042 068 098 107 017/203
Square Cut Top Left & Right and extended right side; Weedle 001/198
Crimped; Electabuzz 044/163, Emolga 057/203, Seel 28/108, Skitty 141/189
Crimped; Bird Trio SM210 - Sealed (This is common)
Crimped & Miscut; Sizzlipede 029/163 (This might be on reserve)
True OC w/ noticeable print dots to show; Kakuna 2/116, Beldum 50/116

Taking offer really! I’m in Canada if that helps eh?

EDIT: I’ll see if I can find some French Chansey’s and Blissey’s Base Battle Styles etc, would that interest you? They sell Authentic Foreign here in this part of Canada. I’ll let you guess where :wink:

Do you have pictures and askings on those? Definitely interested in the Chanseys and Blisseys as well!

Been offered $25 US for the Beldum (not here) and I’ve sold a square cut Pikachu from Evolving Skies for $30 US. Honestly, what ever you feel comfortable paying. I don’t have much knowledge about the market value of these. They are really cool to hold in hand and Bagon Reverse might be a hard one to let go. I also might be in touch with a Blissey V AA from Chilling Reign in French. Does that interest you? I’d probs let that go for $20 US shipped. I’m sure we can work something out!

EDIT: Sizzlipede is actually cut off on the top right. My bad on the Applin scan. Backward card is Weedle

Here are the scans;

Would you be willing to part with a couple of these for $5 a piece? No worries if not!

Would you like the blissey?

I’d be more than happy to. Which one’s? Also shipped in a PWE is what I’d use. This would be my first trade on eFour btw, so if I’m breaking any rules I hope I can correct them and be pardoned.

Interested in the Interested in the Woobat, Sizzlipede, Emolga and RH Bagon :blush: And yup, that’s fine! You’re based out of QC, right?

Hey! Will respectfully pass, but thank you!

I’d do the Woobat, Sizz and Emolga for $5 shipped but not Bagon. I can see myself getting a bit more. Would you $30 CAD shipped for the lot? And yup! I’m in QC

Would you meet me at 25? :blush:

Depends where we’re meeting :wink:

You got it, $25 shipped for that lot. Going to be honest, I’m not sure what we do next. Is is DM? This is my first trade and I don’t mind sending the goods first btw

DM is good! I can pay upfront via PayPal G&S, or send you an EMT once I receive the cards in the post? If you need feedback/vouches from me, I have a good number of trades on a couple of reddit communities (2-3 on e4).

Sent you a DM! Let me know when you get a chance :blush:

Hey! I must’ve totally missed this. What were you asking for your zard?