0ean WTB List (Japanese Vintage / English Modern)

Hi all! I’m looking to buy the following

Pokémon Sword & Shield Black Star Promo Special Delivery Pikachu PSA 10 SWSH074 £370 GBP

Pokémon Sword & Shield Black Star Promo Special Delivery Bidoof PSA 10 SWSH117 £610 GBP

Prices quoted include postage & packaging (£ GBP). I am happy to purchase from sellers Worldwide (PayPal Goods & Services prefably. I live on the outskirts of London, UK and I have already completed various successful purchases from E4 including an Argentine member and Gary (aka King Pokémon). International postage seems to work well and its quick! I actually received a package from the United States in less than 4 days from making payment.

Incidentally if anyone is coming to World’s 2022 in London, I can purchase these cards in person (using whatever payment is your preference i.e. cash, PayPal, bank transfer etc.)

1 Like

Still looking for above. (I’m in the UK)

I am also interested in any Japanese PSA 10 Basic Holos and Jungle/Fossil PSA 10s I already have. Similar price for the Jungle/Fossil and a bit more for the basic set.

1 Like

Recently made some acquisitions to my collection. For the time being I’m focusing just on the missing Fossil and Jungle Japanese PSA 10. I’ve updated the OP list.

1 Like

Hey 0ean,

I’m sending off a lot of the cards included in your list at the end of the month, so probably around November time I’ll have a lot of those in 10s (I have multiple copies of most of the cards listed in the submission).

Also sending off a lot of minty Japanese base and neo if you’re after any of that.

I know it’s not for a while but will be sure to reach out then - I’m also from the UK by the way.

Cheers

Thanks.

Update - eBay has been very quiet for the cards I’m looking for in PSA 10. So if any new members are looking to sell, feel free to get in touch!

1 Like

I would be interested in some of the Japanese cards from the fossil and base set (should they not get the PSA 10 grade that is of course as I do not want block 0ean in his search :wink:).

Here’s what I sent in fossil/jungle and pre-screen results:

Jungle:

Wigglytuff 9/10
Wiggyltuff 10
Wigglytuff 10
Pinsir 9/10
Pidgeot 10
Flareon 10
Clefable 9/10
Electrode 9
Pidgeot 9/10
Jolteon 9/10
Pidgeot 9/10
Pinsir 9/10

Fossil:

Lapras 9
Dragonite 7/8
Zapdos 9
Magneton 8/9
Raichu 9/10
Ditto 9

My next submission will include a lot more Jungle and Fossil, but that won’t be back with me until near the end of the year most likely

2 Likes

Very nice fingers crossed. I’d be interested in the Wiggytuff, Pinsir & Raichu provided they get 10s.

1 Like

Update - I’ve made some additions to my collection. I have updated the list with individual prices. Fossils have been hard to get so far!

1 Like

Just need 8 more cards to complete my graded Japanese sets.

Feel free to contact me on here.

Recently made a acquisition for a few cards through this forum.

1 Like

Bump - I’m still outstanding the above cards to complete my Japanese sets. If anyone knows anyone with the OG cards please let me know!

1 Like

Updated list.

I now only have 7x missing PSA 10 Japanese Fossil Holo’s missing to complete my buy list. Please refer to OP.

1 Like

This is it, one final card I am looking for and it’s Gengar. Please refer to OP for details.

Thanks to those on here that have already sold me cards.

1 Like

Still looking for a PSA 10 Holo Japanese Fossil Gengar.

If you know anyone who has one and is willing to sell and post to UK, hit me up!

1 Like

Still on the lookout. Offering £60 GBP (includes postage/packaging).

1 Like

1 month later I’m still looking!
If anyone knows anyone with a PSA 10 Holo Japanese Fossil Gengar let me know. Guess I’ll probably end up increasing my offer every month. Currently looking at £70 GBP (inc. P&P).

1 Like

We’re approaching June 2020 so again upping the offer as none are being listed at the moment probably due to PSA backlog. Anyway I’m offering £80 with p/p for PSA 10 Japanese Holo Fossil Gengar. Get in touch if you’re selling!

2 Likes

Looking to buy one of these now for an increased offer of £90 GBP with P&P.

Feel free to share this post with anyone who would be interesting in selling a Japanese PSA 10 Fossil Gengar Holo.

1 Like

I’m still on the lookout for the final card needed for my collection.

I am currently offering £100 GBP for a Japanese PSA 10 Fossil Gengar Holo.

Let me know if you have one and are willing to sell!

1 Like

Another month has passed so I’ve increased my offer again. £110 GBP for Japanese PSA 10 Gengar Holo!

1 Like