WTB EX Dragon Frontiers stuff and other things :)

Paying finders fee for everything posted here.
Just info about EX Dragon Frontiers is also welcome!

EX Dragon 36/97 Marshtomp Reverse Foil $7 each

EX Dragon Frontiers Prerelease Dragonair sealed - $350

EX Dragon Frontiers (『さいはての攻防』| Offense and Defense of the Furthest Ends) JP :
Any proof of an UNLIMITED Japanese booster box - $30

Make sure you are on the correct tab when checking the google sheet :blush:
Shipping is to Belgium :eu::belgium::eu:
Prices are not set in stone.
PS: if you have anything EX Dragon Frontiers related feel free to pm

4 Likes

Updated, added a want

Open to 9’s now too.

Also gimme them reverse marshtomps

Changed wants and added some very cool and neat images.

can you post pictures of the banner?

Still looking for all this :blush: ps: sealed ex Dragon Frontiers I am always interested in too

Does this binder have a typhlosion on the cover? And like 15 or so pages?

[/b][/div]

[/quote]

Is this the binder you’re talking about?

I’m not sure I want to sell it as it holds sentimental value to me. I’m not sure you’d want it anyway it’s in kinda rough shape. But I’m curious, is it like a rare to find binder or something?

2 Likes

[/b][/div]

[/quote]

Is this the binder you’re talking about?

I’m not sure I want to sell it as it holds sentimental value to me. I’m not sure you’d want it anyway it’s in kinda rough shape. But I’m curious, is it like a rare to find binder or something? [/quote]

That’s the one yes! Keep it if it has great value to you. The binders are not really rare but not many enter the market so it’s hard to aquire now

[quote author="@zaishen" source="/post/254735/thread" [/quote]

That’s the one yes! Keep it if it has great value to you. The binders are not really rare but not many enter the market so it’s hard to aquire now[/quote]

Ahhh I see. Well I hope you find a nice condition one man, good luck!

The one I have I got from an auction that’s by my house. I paid 8 bucks for it. I got it when I had just gotten back into collecting again a little over 2 years ago. It was mostly filled with cards from the EX sets, which I knew nothing about at the time. In it I discovered one of my favorite cards of all time, crystal guardians diglett! It had several other cool cards, holos and reverse holos. Butttt it also had a gold star celebi! Which also at that time, I had never heard of a gold star before. So I knew celebi was usually a rare in all the WOTC sets and I knew of shining celebi, so I after seeing a gold star next to its name and it being holo I thought it might be something cool. I looked it up on ebay and was shocked! That was an awesome very beginning purchase of mine!

2 Likes

Got the marshtomps and added some other ex DF items I’m still looking for.

PS: also interested in sealed booster box.

New job new money
Feel free to message me if you want more than I list in the main post

1 Like

Cleaned up the post :blush:

gentle bump

If it’s of interest to you, I have a PSA 10 Unlimited Japanese Gold Star Mew!

1 Like

I’d love to buy it! But focusing on other items first right now!

Small bump, big thank you @pokemontcgcheese for selling me the poster I’ve been looking for! Great time dealing with him.
Also there seem to be quite a few fake ex Dragon Frontiers packs using resealed wrappers. Just bought 14 packs all of which were fake. I got my money back through paypal but would like to warn others.
I’d prefer that wrappers go to dedicated collectors or get destroyed but I guess scammers get their hands on a few from time to time…

1 Like

Not sure if it would be of interest to you, but I have a near-complete ex dragon frontiers set in my binder here.
Cards are in good shape and a couple of reverse are mixed in as well.

These are the cards missing from the set:

Altaria ex 90/101
Dragonite ex 91/101
Kingdra ex 94/101
Latias ex 95/101
Salamence ex 98/101
Tyranitar ex 99/101
Charizard goldstar100/101
Mew goldstar 101/101

Hit me up if you’re interested :blush:

I’d love to take them of your hands but I’m not actively looking for them atm so I can’t give you a really fair price atm.

I’ll hold on to them for now than, thanks ^^

1 Like