WTB English XY Trainer Kit: Bisharp & Wigglytuff, Glossy Unbroken Bonds Jigglypuff, Fusion Strike Missing Ink Jigglypuff -- Finder's Fees Included

Awesome! I’m so excited! I just sent you a PM :wink:

O.o

Also looking for this elusive trainer kit, have PM’d you also Daniel,

Thank you for your hard work Sean :D, hope you managed to get your hands on kit after a year of searching :smiley:

1 Like

Not yet unfortunately, I messaged @Venndaniel shortly after his reply and haven’t heard back. Still hoping though!

2 Likes

Bump! Since creating this post we have found 27 of 30 singles from the Wigglytuff Half-Deck for my fiancé’s Jigglypuff-species binder. Edited the post to include offers for the three singles we have yet to find, along with offers for some of the non-card original contents such as the code card and booklet. We are still very interested in obtaining a sealed copy. Unfortunately no reply as of now from @Venndaniel, however we are still very hopeful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump! (Code Card Acquired)

1 Like

Bump! I’ve also added some other harder-to-find Jigglypuff cards which my fiancé and I have been looking to add to her species collection.

Bump! Minor formatting edits & offer changes!

Bump! Also if anyone by chance knows @Venndaniel please let me know! :slight_smile: (copium)

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! I’ve acquired some of the harder to find JP Jigglypuffs and am now in search for the Unbroken Bonds glossy error (and still the Wigglytuff/Bisharp XY Trainer Kit too… copium)

Added some interesting cards for trade.

1 Like

Bump!

Pack-fresh copy of the 1999-2000/3rd Print Fossil Set Recycle obtained - special thanks to @scott315 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! Added the Pokémon 151 Poké Ball reverse Jigglypuff (no printlines) to the buy-list!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! Added multiple Jigglypuff errors to the WTB list!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like