WTB - David's Buy List

That was exactly the reason why I had bought the card a few years ago.

1 Like

Bump. Life intervened so I had to put my searches on pause for a bit. Now that I’m back, I’ve updated prices. Thanks for looking!

Thanks! Definitely one of my favorite cards. I don’t collect a ton of PSA cards, but this is one I knew I needed to add to the collection.

@chavycat - Blaine’s Arcanine

1 Like

Will message about blaines arcanine

Good luck picking these up and welcome back

Bump. Still looking for Light Arcanine. Added a few more items.

hope you get that charizard! 100k!

1 Like

gl on the charizard, 100k should get ppl interested

2 Likes

Yo

19 posts is not 50.

2 Likes

Posts made prior to the rule change were grandfathered in.

1 Like

The Buy Section rules changed on June 3rd, and the mod also mentioned the following on a question:

So for older members that did already have a WTB thread (which complied to all other rules - i.e. prices mentioned and no trading allowed), could still update and/or bump it. Creating a new WTB thread isn’t allowed below 50 posts however.

Might sound a bit unfair to new users, but this forum is one and foremost to share collections and have discussions. The Buy section is just a nice bonus. Just make a welcome post in the welcome thread to introduce yourself; perhaps share your collection in the Collections Additions section; and just engage in some of the discussions in general, and you will have reached 50 posts before you know it. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

So- I cant post a buy thread yet- but it would be fine for me to reply here that I might be willing to pay 105k for a zard? Just asking if that would comport with the rules since this technically is not me posting a WTB thread before I have 50 posts?

Thanks!
Matt

Or you could like… idk… get to the measly 50 posts needed?

Not that hard, I’ve done 50 posts 47 times :wink:

17 Likes

No, this goes against the spirit of the rules. Also, if you suspect someone is breaking the rules, please utilize the report post function and a mod will check things out.

If anyone has any more questions regarding the buy section rules they can PM me. Let’s get this thread back on track.

6 Likes

Bump! I have given up on the base 1st ed charizard and moved on to other cards. Let me know if you can help!

1 Like

I might be able to help you on the Crystal, sent you a PM.

Did you find any sellers for blaine’s charizard?

Nope! Send me a PM if you’ve got one or know someone who might.

1 Like