WTB BGS 10 black label Pikachus

Hello World,

Looking to start a small collection of BGS 10 black label pikachus.
Willing to pay $500 and above, depending on which set the card is from. Japanese cosplay pikachus are a plus and will definitely pay a much higher premium!

Prices negotiable, pm me if you have any for sale!

Are there even any? I have the feeling BGS POP report online is lacking quite a lot of cards, but I see no Black Label 10s for Pikachu: www.beckett.com/grading/player_match/477435

Greetz,
Quuador

@quuador
www.ebay.com/itm/Pikachu-Poncho-203-XY-P-Promo-Japanese-Holo-Pokemon-Center-BGS-10-Pristine-Grade-/132660625107?hash=item1ee3307ed3%3Ag%3AVuAAAOSwGNxbHoUs&_nkw=pikachu+bgs&_sacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&nma=true&si=slIrBNxnWIxz%252BijLpDwbj%252BCy20A%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

2 Likes

Hmm, I indeed remember seeing that one… :confused:

So I guess we can conclude that BGS pop report is useless (when searching for Pikachu)… Good luck in your searches!

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

It’s not completely useless - the problem is that it truncates the results. So if you just search Pikachu, you’ll maybe only get 50 results when there’s actually like 200 (but the search doesn’t tell you this). I’ve had a bit more success searching for black labels by including a year in the set name, then going through the different years (e.g., Pokemon>2018>Pikachu, Pokemon>2017>Pikachu, etc.). Unfortunately BGS’ system is a bit of a mess, and you’ll sometimes see years like 1996-02 :confused:

1 Like

The elusive Black Label. Nothing more special getting one of those. They are always pop 1 if one exist for that particular card. Happy hunting :blush:

1 Like

It is already in my hands xD

2 Likes

You are better off dipping a label in black paint lol :grin:. Unfortunately, I am sending in all mine to PSA. Sorry to go off topic somewhat, but are the black labels extremely hard to get? I know their was some talk about doing cross overs from PSA but… jw. Glad I am finding the hidden king pikachu collector’s :blush:

Lol I thought it would be an interesting collection which nobody would bother to try. Guess I’ve got too much time on my hands xD

1 Like