WTB: Battle e-reader cards

Hey everyone. Figured I’d finally make a buy thread. Trying to get the last of the English battle-e cards before I decide to do the Japanese cards too. Right now, just looking for the English cards.

Cordial Bond Battle Record Card - $15Lady Sophie (Freezing Ray) - $15
Swimmer Annie (Solid Armor) - $15Eon Ticket - $170

Not quite sure what the ones below are worth since I haven’t been able to find any individual sales. I’ll just say $35, but willing to go over given that these are rarer. Also looking for the English versions right now.
Dragon Tamer Craig - $35Ninja Boy Yasuo - $35Pokefan Darlene - $35Cool Trainer Mattego - $35

2 Likes

Added Lady Astrid (since I can’t find my childhood one…) and upped the promos to $45 per card. Would like to at least get the top half cleared out since I’d complete the non promo set that way.

Updated the list since I managed to get a couple of cards. Thanks to everyone for the help.