WTB an English Southern Islands Set

So I’m new to posting here but have been watching smpratte and following these forums for awhile I’m a member of the Patreon just got back into collecting about a year ago. So basically I can’t find an English sealed southern islands binder anywhere. Doesn’t need to be the version with the vintage packs still inside, because at this point I don’t even think I could afford the fully sealed with packs version. So basically I’m looking for a new southern islands binder with everything but the packs, postcards would be nice as well but aren’t as important to me. So basically when I say sealed I mean I’m hoping for the actual cards to still be sealed. Been looking on eBay for awhile but can never seem to find this and it’s one of my favorite sets. Willing to pay in the 250-300$ range depending on exactly what you have, it’s hard for me to figure out what a fair price is without the packs. If anyone has what I’m looking for and is willing to sell or knows anyone who is selling them I would appreciate it. Thank you

1 Like

Hey!

Best of luck with your goal and welcome to the forum. You’re definitely looking for something tough to come by. I think the sealed Southern Islands set is something people are opening for the promos at least as much as the packs. So the price hikes aren’t solely the result of having vintage booster packs inside.

1 Like

@pokebill , glad to see you making a first post!

If i could maybe help a little here, sealed southern islands binders have been quite hard to come by, but seeing as youre really just looking for the contents id suggest opening up to maybe just a mint set w/ binder and possibly post cards, just because most opening it have probably opened the promos as well. You might get lucky and someone might have it sealed, but doesnt hurt to think about it a tad just incase it doesnt show in that fashion.

hope this helps and good luck!

Thank you both yea it’s been really hard to find at least for me anyway so I figured I would give it a shot and as far as just a mint set with the postcards that’s a good idea that’s what I’ve even been thinking myself maybe I should just focus on trying to find that the only issue for me is I don’t have really any contacts in the collecting world so I’m basically just solely buying through eBay so far and I haven’t even been able to find a mint set on there lately but I’ll keep looking and I think I’m definitely open to that for sure and I appreciate the help and feedback!

1 Like

Long shot here and not sure you’re still looking:

I have a Binder Set. 18 complete card set