WTB 2004 Deoxys Ex Wonderland Magazine Promo 027/PCG-P AGAIN RAW OR PSA 10!

WTB: Raw mint or PSA 10 graded! My last posted price was $200, but I am willing to double, triple, or quadruple that price to get one out of the woodworks. $1000 max! (for a psa10)

I’ve tried to purchase this card for over two years now, and I won’t stop until I have one. I know some are out there, and man I hope one is on this forum looking to find a forever home.

8 Likes

Bump! Still highly interested! (And i will be until i find one)

1 Like

Bump!

Bump, still looking!

bump, found out PSA mislabels this card as Wonderland Magazine #4 when its actually magazine #3. Still paying more than anyone else for a PSA 10 or raw nm. @Dizzle and I hashed out the details on the mislabel, here is the magazine it came in (volume 3). Would also be interested in buying the magazine from someone as well.

2 Likes

You’ve probably seen this.

1 Like

yeah I have, I actually asked the seller if he had a 10 not listed! Really only want a 10, and I have a couple 10 candidates I am submitting soon so theres hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s my card in the photo, lmao.
It’s a pop 1

The pop 7? I know the psa 10 was population 4 last time i checked. Do you have a 10 for sale?

Yes psa 7, it’s population 1

bump (card has increased to pop 5, so SOMEONE is grading it) would love for them to sell it to me for a large profit!

1 Like

My PSA 9 isnt good enough, sell or find me a 10 please! (Also if anyone knows this guy on IG, he has one - messaged him a year ago but he hasnt read the message)

4 Likes

Did you ever get a PSA 10? @expedition just posted a PSA 10 they got back from a return. No idea if they are selling, but if so then maybe you two can work something out.

2 Likes

I sent a chatmessage before posting the card. I am currently still contemplating if it is a card I want for my own collection or not, and @mrtz is very respectful of that.

2 Likes