WTB 1st edition Umbreon holo Neo Discovery

Hello!

Interested in buying a 1st edition Umbreon holo.
Preferably would like to add a raw card to my binder, but thinking it may be easier to find a graded one on here. Definitely flexible on raw price if the condition is in great shape. Looking for closer to NM on a raw.

Offer:
Raw - $225
PSA 8 - $300
PSA 9 - $400

1 Like

This card was incredibly hard for me to find. I waited about a month and a half to finally find it. I paid $90 for mine on February 20th. But prices keep going up. I’m pretty sure it’s because a lot more new people are joining the hobby. If I see one ill link you to it and good luck :-). I’m not sure it’s current price but that should be about a solid offer on a raw near mint. This link is a trash one seller originally had posted for $15 haha but he wants to squeeze the most out of his best up card www.ebay.com/itm/1st-Edition-Umbreon-13-75-Neo-Discovery-Pokemon-Card-Light-Played/153430858488?hash=item23b9311af8:g:fMsAAOSwWfdbEOcr

1 Like

Also there is a 9 on eBay for $500. Even if you can find a better deal it might not be smart waiting. The 9 might sell and Next thing you know it the next one might not come to the market for along time. Hopefully you have luck here. But I looked around for you

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been trying to find one for the last month or so.
There were a couple that popped up in between, but I could just never find one where I was comfortable paying their ask. Most of the time it was the raw condition didn’t justify the price they were asking I thought.
And a couple others had raw prices that pretty much were PSA 8-9 price so I might as well buy the graded…

There was one that went today, I was so sad I missed out on it. That was the one I was waiting for and without a doubt got snatched up in like 10min of it being posted most likely lol.

Appreciate you looking out for me man!
Really hope I can find one through here!

3 Likes

Ya no problem and I bought mine the minute it was listed so i got a deal. And yes I completely understand. I’m not paying a PSa premium on a ungraded card. So the $200 whatever you offered is a solid deal. If it’s a PSa graded one than price can be debated as long as it’s at least a 7. When I was looking it was for my binder or a graded one. I’m pretty sure the raw one I found will get a 9 but you never know. I don’t plan to grade for along time tho because i don’t intend to sell

Sometimes I see people post a card ungraded for more than a PSa 9 price or the same. Like you wouldn’t have to take the grading risk and cost lol

Bump! Still looking!

2 Likes

Success!!! Mission accomplished

Thank you :blush:

Mods can feel free to lock this thread now

Congrats on finding it! I’ve locked your thread.

In the future please note that bumping your wants thread is only allowed after seven days have passed with no activity on your post. Looks like you got away with one this time though!