Wowlootsellers, Asshole

I rarely if ever get bothered by someone being rude, but this ebay user deserves his own section. The member wowlootsellers has some decent sealed items. I was excited since they are close in proximity. I sent them a friendly message asking about a product, and more specifically, seeing if they wanted to meet in person. Also asking if they any other items, as I would gladly take a look since we are local. Their literal response was “29.00”.

I told them, “wow, that is how you lose a sale.” Guy responded, “could care less”. It is actually couldn’t care less, either way, a following message received was, “good luck Loser”. Anyway, wanted to share this as the grapes are pretty sour with this one.

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure I know of this seller. they do sell old world of warcraft tcg loot cards I’m sure. I dealt with them multiple years back when they were worth much more. they were selling just the code for the mount in the game. I had made a purchase from them, and they sent me a code that didn’t work. after I contacted them telling them they must have sent me the wrong one, they accused me of already using the code and trying to get my money back. I had to go through paypal to get my money back. the last I had seen of them their ebay account was shut down.

3 Likes

Get Rekt 420 Blaze It Scrub

9 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of things like this involved with yu gu oh people. Some stores refuse to sell or alllw yu GI oh card games to happen there because of thefts, dispute and overall negativity. Eventually theyll run out of hard to find items (hopefully) and they’ll lose that power position over others. I’m not sure why people become like that when they have something that’s popular.

An inferiority complex coupled with narcissistic overcompensation perhaps?

5 Likes

Should have countered.

I should have countered with $69.69.

7 Likes

Or .69

Add the comment “You’re really busting my balls here, but if you insist.”

I do not get this?.. Please explain the 29.00…

I clicked on an item he had listed and sent him a message about possibly meeting in person. We live in the same proximity. Rather than responding like a decent human, he just said “29.00” in relation to the price of the item I clicked to send the message.

BIG SPENDER

1 Like

Only pay for the best.

Flaunt your wealth. I can only afford .01

Well make that the best of it and bid on every .01 Auction and see if you win anything and that will be your best btw make sure it is free shipping

1 Like

What is derogatory about “29.00”?

I think it’s the intentional dismissal that gets him. It isn’t hard to say “No thank you” or even toss out an excuse. Disregarding the question is rude.

1 Like

Exactly! I wasn’t inquiring about a price to make an offer. I asked if he wanted to meet in person to perhaps look at inventory, as we live close to one another. Basically wanted to support local business, but got rekt.

3 Likes

I know I have had similar requests from time to time, but often times they were on very cheap items. Something like “hey I live in X and see you live in Y, can I do local pickup on this?” X and Y being 25 miles away and the item being a $1.99 single… :dizzy_face: … I may have gotten a little snippy in replies if it was a Fri/Sat night and I had a few brews in me, as these kind of requests annoy me a little bit. People offering to “meet in the middle” and each drive 10+ miles so they can “save” 50 cents in shipping while using up more than that in gas and half an hour of my time. I do still in general try to mention, as politely as possible, that I only offer local pickup if it is explicitly stated in my listing, of which very few if any do say that.

Not defending him, but just showing my side on similar requests. I get one every couple weeks it seems. It’s really annoying when they stack on top of bogus returns/item not received claims that crop up every couple weeks too. That being said I have successfully completed offers after getting a similar message on higher priced/larger/fragile items that are tougher to ship. I try to be polite in dismissals if I don’t have or don’t want to take the time. It seems he was pretty impolite in this case.

I’ve been approached by an ebay user who lived in the same suburb as me and was interested in some cards, they suggested a face to face deal, (messages had been going back and forth for close to a week up to this point), and i had almost halved my prices on the cards to help out a local collector, after asking for their address didnt hear back from them. i proceed to relist item and sell at full price within the day lol.

too much stuffing around sometimes

3 Likes