Would these qualify for OC PSA grade?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if the centering on these cards would qualify them for the (OC) grade for PSA. Any feedback is greatly appreciated :blush:
Link for the cards
ibb.co/Px8H0Ly
Thank you :+1:t2:

If they’re in mint condition I’d say PSA is more than likely to just give those an 8 or even a 9 before they get an OC qualifier. They’re just not shifted enough, IMO! At a glance I’d say the one on the right has the highest shot but OCs are surprisingly hard to get.

2 Likes

N O C

2 Likes

not likely, but PSA are very inconsistent regarding handing out OC grades, theres always a chance.

3 Likes

I’ve submitted cards worse off centered then those and not gotten the OC qualifier. I was pretty bummed about it. I’ve got a fossil articuno at psa now I’m hoping and pretty sure will score it though!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Looks like I’ll be sending the 1st edition base set Hitmonchan in hopes of getting it🤞🏼

PSA basically flips a coin for the OC grade. Sometimes they give it, but more often they do not…

1 Like

If your only sending it in with the hope of an oc you’re wasting your time and money. It won’t happen.

That’s not how a coin flip works. :wink:

Well I also think it’s important to preserve 1st edition base set holos, especially if they’re in great condition. But I greatly appreciate your feedback :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Since that’s the reason grade away and good luck;)

2 Likes

What’s the average opinion on OC cards? I personally think the OC makes it a little more unique and I actually just bought a no rarity PSA 9 OC Bulbasaur.

1 Like