Worlds Largest Pokémon Collection for Sale

Who wants to buy this for me? :pleading_face:

Interestingly there are people with single cards (illustrator) worth more than this collection

9 Likes

The thumbnail of that article is what I imagine any given area of @Dizzle’s house looks like at all times.

13 Likes

“This is a fantastic investment opportunity for a wealthy Pokémon collector or any wise investor.”

lol

"Wealthy young people in their 20s and 30s who got into Pokémon when they were children are buying and prices have spiked.

LOL

Hypothetically if I was rich I wouldn’t mind buying this just because going through all the stuff you’d get would be such a rush and would take me back right to childhood. You would probably get to relive some of the past as you go through the massive amount of history here. As a child back in the 90’s you’d probably have only a small amount of exposure to everything Pokémon relative to the amount there was back in the day, so this would be a surreal experience.

Hopefully whoever does win this auction shares a bit with the rest of us

2 Likes

Same! If this amount were insignificant to me, I’d go in completely blind to what I was buying.

1 Like

Some more info and pictures from the auction house website

1 Like

20,000 $1 items. No thanks

14 Likes
13 Likes

You beat me to it!

1 Like

Someone needs to fire an appraiser

2 Likes

Lmao I cannot confirm nor deny the accuracy of this statement.

Though now seeing theres a “world record” to be had, maybe I should make a few phone calls. Lol

3 Likes

Not enough Gen 2 mons in that photo for it to be @Dizzle :wink:

2 Likes

I am sure plushy pokemon have great resale and investment value, certainly, a house that looks like that wouldn’t have any odd smells.

2 Likes

I love those Pokémon fizzy drink (soda) cans. Need to get myself a couple.

And to think, some people want to put articles like this behind a paywall. :poop: