Wooltchi's collection highlights

Wanna keep my collection thread fun with just some interesting highlights I feel like sharing from time to time. Starting off with one of my favorite parts about modern, full art trainers! Enjoy :blush:

11 Likes

English but still nice

2 Likes

rosa uwu

1 Like

@kingboo64 lol thanks

@davie My most expensive pull as an adult to date. My partner and I got the last 2 cosmic eclipse packs at a barnes and noble and I pulled rosa. Great card but I’d have never paid the 100+ dollars for it lol.

I’ve been addicted to buying vintage bulk lately. So much great art for so (relatively) little money. I’ve especially been enjoying filling out my almost empty skyridge binder and ex ruby sapphire is super close to complete!

10 Likes

love me some e series

2 Likes

First graded card purchase

Freed from its plastic prison

7 Likes

Think that’s the first time I’ve seen gardening shears utilized in this service. Well done.

1 Like

Alt arts :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ve been getting more slabs lately to crack for my binders. Some PSA 7s are surprisingly clean although they can have a bit too many holo scratches for my taste at times so I think I’ll lean more for PSA 8s in the future. With these, im up to 18 out of 32 normal holos for skyridge and my first delta species ex.

3 Likes

Kusajima’s Starmie is godly

1 Like

Lvl x bad

5 Likes