Wisewailmer WTB (Charizard 1st CGC 9 & Ex Holos, ex boxes)

I am looking to buy ex era reverse & Holo collections. I understand this is a niche offering, but figured I would mention it as an option for anyone who may not want to list tons of <10$ cards on ebay. I have been lucky enough to buy 3 of such collections so far (one from a fellow e4 member), and generally I use tcgplayer prices and do up to 80-85% price depending on how popular the species is and what the condition is.

Each lot is different and so the offer will be different. Sometimes a seller is willing to send the collection to me to check out before payment, sometimes I will just make a big spreadsheet before shipment, sometimes the seller already has a price in mind, and sometimes if the seller is local to the Northeastern USA I can go see the collection in person. It all depends and I am willing to do whatever is easiest.

I figure offering a max of ~80% is appealing in the sense that is essentially near what you’d get on ebay if selling them after the fees. Not sure if anyone on e4 is in the situation where they would consider this but, but I have this as an open offer on my instagram so why not also mention it here.

BUYING/TRADING FOR

English ex Ruby Sapphire box 8-9k$
English ex sandstorm box 8-9k$
English ex emerald box 11-12k$
English ex Delta Species box 15k$
Expedition box 23k$

+/- 15% depending on condition/provenance

CGC 9 (old or new label IDC)
GS Torchic FOUND
GS Mudkip 1250
GS Treecko 1000
GS Rayquaza FOUND
GS Latios 1700
GS Latias 2100
GS Kyogre 700
GS Metagross FOUND
GS Groudon FOUND
GS Regice 450
GS Registeel 400
GS Regirock FOUND

Base 1st Ed Charizard 13-14k

HAVE TO TRADE

Feel free to reach out to me via IG, e4 or eBay
I have plenty of references if need be and am willing to trade locally in person in the Northeastern USA

I value my items around recent sold prices and can offer recent sold prices for the items I seek as well. Standard trade stuff blah blah…

Items to trade

Plus tons of raws, my eBay is pretty up to date if you see something there you like just dm me we can work something out.

6 Likes

Bump, really hunting a Ruby & Sapphire box lately as well as Sandstorm. Happy to pay 10% over recent sales if need be

1 Like

Bump,
Seeking gold stars and 1st ed base CGC 9s

also open to discussing purchases of ex era holo lots big and small. If you’d like to chat DM me here or on IG. Thanks!

Bump, I sold to Wise and it was very cool

1 Like

Bump looking for the same stuff and added prices for GS

Bump