WhiteRabbit's Graded Pokemon Card Collection

When I decided to start collecting Pokemon my goal was to steer clear of Japanese promos. My buddy, who also collects, told me that it is nothing but a money pit. But, those damn cards call to me. The thrill of the chase, the exclusivity, the challenge to find good deals all led me to start collecting Japanese promos. It’s been a ton of fun collecting them, and I look forward to the next card…Here is what I’ve managed to collect so far.

23 Likes

Great collection, particularly like the stadiums and the Suzukisan

1 Like

that absol is beautiful, thinking of buying my own now.

1 Like

Love those energies.

2 Likes

There’s no rhyme or reason to what I collect. Basically, if I think the card looks good then I get it.

2 Likes

Same way you see your women🤣

1 Like

Haha…I was pretty picky with my women.

3 Likes

For someone who initially said he wouldn’t collect Japanese cards, you’ve got some very nice ones there. :grin: Nice PSA-10 016/DPt-P Pikachu as well btw.

Which of the ones you have right now is/are your favorite(s)?

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Very nice dude

1 Like

I decided to just put all of my graded cards onto one post. I will be updating this page as my collection continues to grow…

4 Likes

My favorite Japanese Promos are the Masaki Promos, Fan Club Eevee, and the Grand Party…but the others are great too.

1 Like

Nice collection. I too like the Suzukisan. I also enjoy the variety of grades and it seems like you’re not hung up on needing to have matching grades within a set.

That’s mainly true…but my goal for 2020 is to complete the 1st edition base set holos in PSA 9.

1 Like

I picked up a few more graded cards to add to the graded card collection

And a couple of Jumbos

5 Likes

Congrats on some nice adds to your collection. The New Year Present is really special in PSA 10.

1 Like

Love the box topper charizard.