Where to get well fitting sleeves for PSA cards?

I need some help with finding good sleeves for PSA graded cards and I think people in here have quite a lot of experience with that kind of stuff so I decided to ask in here rather than just go and google some :blush: I would like to have sleeves that fit well with the cases. I have 2 cards with no sleeves and definitely want to sleeve them to have protection, and also 2 that are in sleeves that are too big and I definitely prefer ones that fit well.

Where do you guys buy your sleeves? How much do they cost? What do you think about the quality? Tell me some possible options :blush:

Here you go.

www.ebay.com/itm/High-Quality-Cellophane-Team-Bags-Sleeves-Perfect-Fit-For-PSA-Graded-Cards-/281260551503?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item417c6f6d4f

One thing I donā€™t know is why listing doesnā€™t specify shipping to Finland, I ordered 100x sleeves not too long time ago and he charged few pounds for it.

1 Like

Thanks for the link :blush: I noticed the same thing, no shipping specified. I think Iā€™ll contact the seller and ask about it

I would say these are the best www.perfectfitsleeves.com/

@pokemonsyndicate loved them also if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

I checked the site and they seem to be quite cheap too. The only problem is that Iā€™m unable to calculate shipping. My country is there on the list and the only shipping method I can choose is ā€œonline delivery, no shippingā€. Possibly a bug on the site or? :confused: There are lots of countries on their list and they even have to possibility to change currency there and everything. When I check the shipping page the only information there is ā€œFree shipping not available this timeā€. On FAQ page they say that shipping is calculated automatically. Strangeā€¦

may have to do this, its under the international buyers link.

www.perfectfitsleeves.com/International-Buyers-Requirments-s/128.htm

1 Like

Oh I didnā€™t find that page, thank you @colours :blush:

Been meaning to purchase more sleeves. Thank you :slight_smile:

No problem, they are great sleeves. And Canadian lol :blush:

1 Like

Big Brother is watching

Attachments:

2 Likes

Wonder if they do sample packs internationally?

1 Like

I wonder who owns it. This is like who shot Mr Burns.

No more Simpsons references from me, for today.

I bought 75 for $9.50AU delivered. Canā€™t complain!

1 Like

Interesting

Iā€™m sure they would, no hurt in asking.

1 Like