where to buy new sealed Boxes (Pokemon Evolutions XY)?

Are there any places where one can order larger amounts of new Pokemon Boxes? I don’t want to buy from resellers :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now I have an offer that is 100€ per Pokemon Evolutions XY Box, that’s still pretty expensive I guess.

after purchasing and shipping costs you will probably lose money at 100 a pop. If not the profit would probably be a few dollahh

Pokemon XY Evolutions Booster Box 36 pks $88.00 In Stock Now Add to Cart
Pokemon XY Evolutions Booster Case 6 boxes $528.00 In Stock Now
Wholesale on one website.

Check with your local game stores. They often have leftovers and will give you a better deal based on how many boxes you are buying. Mega bonus if they are nearby and you save on shipping. The XY sets will soon be out of standard and the price will be as low as they are ever going to be.

Look for something like this in your area:
www.canadacardworld.com/pokemon-booster-boxes/1882-pokemon-xy-evolutions-booster-box.html

Real example: I contacted them before buying and they were able to take off $10 per box when I purchased a variety of boxes from them a while back. Also, look for free shipping over a $ amount.

If he’s paying in € there’s no way he wants to ship them overseas from the US if he can avoid it.

It was just an example :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not searching around for the prices ha, that was just a quick google search.

if this guy in Europe with his 100€ per box is the cheapest, I might also import from the US, as it’s a bit cheaper including shipping fees and import taxes…

I doubt it… For example belgium would have 21% import tax + 20 euro handling fee for anything over 25 euro value. So an 88 dollar box or 75 ish euro, +15,75€ tax + 20 euro handling fee comes down to 110,75 euro and that’s without any shipping costs taken into account.

I live in Europe, but not in the EU, but I have also easy access to the EU market :grin:

so basically I will never have to pay so much import taxes