Where can I pre order the GX Ultra Shiny japanese set?

Exactly the title, The only site I found selling it is already sold out :unamused:

There is nothing available in Japan. The Red’s Pikachu promotion literally sold out all pokemon center stores. Distributors do not have any boxes available for purchase. Everything is dependent on Media Factory printing more product, which has yet to happen.

3 Likes

Wow that is crazy, I didn’t think it would affect pre orders. Does this mean I am stuck paying $119(basically the only available price I can find) a booster box?

Unless they do another print, whatever supply is out there is all that’s available. Great example of supply and demand!

1 Like

The other option is waiting.

1 Like

I was considering simply doing that, but unless if they don’t print more cards I don’t see the cost of a box ever being lower than it is now. And I don’t know how likely it is that they will be printing more.

There has yet to be a Japanese set that sold out before release that didn’t get more stock through in the following days.

CP6 sold out well before release, then re-stocked quickly.

Given this set is aimed at players, you can guarantee it will go back in stock. Don’t freak out, just be patient.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate the advice, I think I will do this.

What is the original price of this set boxes?

I’ll have a few boxes available. But not many. Im not doing preorders though, I want to wait until market price settles, mid to late november.

But I’m secretly hoping Pokemon company is printing a shit ton of these in secret… hopefully they will have alot in stores.
But yeah, sold out everywhere currently. Best to wait till next month. They’ll be around.

Be patient !

1 Like