UKLugia
November 19, 2023, 10:36pm
10117
Nice cards! Still need that Entei (and the Raikou). Opened loads of Crown Zenith and pulled nothing decent other than the secret full art Pikachu.
Mainly only wanted the full art Legendary Beasts from the set. Ended up buying the Suicune from a contact; need to sort the other two. All three have incredible art.
2 Likes
The character that makes BW/BW2 peak
Also more Cynthia sleeves still missing 1 more art after this
15 Likes
another corocoro book for my media coservation.
we can see some photos of the spaceworld demo of gold back then and can assume the game was still in development as all of these cities were changed completly in release.
24 Likes
genchiro
November 20, 2023, 8:30am
10121
I wonder if this Aerodactyl card is somewhere out there or in Akabanes closet as well.
7 Likes
i havent realised this. does this art not exist anywhere ? it kinsa looks like the vending aerodactyl but with diffrent background
2 Likes
genchiro
November 20, 2023, 8:59am
10123
Vending would be this:
So I think the card shown here is something unique on its own.
This Card’s background reminds me of Brock’s Geodude and other Pokémon of Brock’s.
16 Likes
aj84
November 20, 2023, 9:07am
10124
Is this just that the cardboard gold brand that scratches?
The slabs I purchased are in plastic covers - I assumed everything is just pure plastic and it can’t scratch.
1 Like
intresting, they also show on the other page the rare battle articuno zapdos and moltres. i had no idea this aero art didn’t exist
2 Likes
thurco
November 20, 2023, 10:50am
10126
People need to stop listing pop 2 cards on PWCC so that I can actually try and save up a few big purchases…
27 Likes
UKLugia
November 20, 2023, 12:04pm
10127
I have never seen that Sugimori artwork for Aerodactyl before, even outside of the TCG. Unless I’ve just been blind all these years!
2 Likes
so talking to a friend of mine who is japanese and some knowledge about the TCG he claims that this is just prototype that was never made into a card. the text is the same text for the japanese fossil aerodactyle
4 Likes
bill
November 20, 2023, 4:52pm
10129
Another absolute classic, 6 to go for the complete set.
33 Likes
sherotcg
November 20, 2023, 5:17pm
10130
Time to buy something for no reason to post at 10,000 posts.
7 Likes
thymeee
November 20, 2023, 5:56pm
10131
Would that mean that we get a second recent purchases thread. It was needed for the last thread that reached this threshold
4 Likes
pfm
November 20, 2023, 6:26pm
10133
That is what is recommended. Apparently threads with 10k+ posts starts to have a negative affect on website performance
10 Likes
The regice and regirock are sequential and didnt even know till I had em in hand now I need the registeel in that other number
19 Likes
wooltchi
November 20, 2023, 9:50pm
10136
Getting in b4 the new thread
Ive been sorely lacking on picking up TRR ex’s lately, especially since this is my favorite ex set, so I got a couple the other week
24 Likes