What's Your Favorite Pokemon Collectible That Isn't a Card??

As the title says, I was cleaning through some stuff and came across this sealed Pokemon Center, Ken Sugimori, binder and deck I have. Got me thinking about how it’s one of my favorite, most cherised, Pokemon collectibles that wasn’t a card!

Had me thinking what everyone else has that isn’t a card, and is their favorites!

16 Likes

That looks awesome! For sure huge arts like those is one of my favorite things to collect; problem is there is no Pokemon center nearby my area.

I love the trophies, trophy shields and champion mats given out at tournaments; I think they complement the trophy cards so well. Not counting those, definitely these tokens (picture taken from ebay):
It’s fascinating almost every coin released have some certain history aspect to it, typically tied to a pokemon merchandise or some sort of event. That’s just so awesome!

5 Likes

my poke cereal

10 Likes

Either the Tomy figures (specifically the shiny ones) or the actual shiny pokemon in the games

3 Likes

Those gold plated burger king cards.

4 Likes

The complete and almost near mint Pokémon Red game I bought myself after saving allowance for months back in 1999

3 Likes

My sealed Pokemon Silver. That game honestly feels like it was a family member from my childhood. Sad!

8 Likes

My most prized Pokémon collectible(s) are my three shiny legendary dog trio Pokédolls. They were only available through a lottery-like system at the Pokémon Centers in Japan back in 2010 if my memory serves me correctly. One of the biggest challenges in obtaining them was finding them with their original hang tags! Second place would go to my 1:1 scale shiny Magikarp, but I don’t really have a good picture of him anywhere. ^^

10 Likes

That big stack of Piplups

3 Likes

The plushes above are Dam awesome!! I neeeeeeed those legendary dogs haha

This is hard… I like My sealed games graded,but also old pokemon figures from 1996-1998

2 Likes

My favorite non-TCG item in my collection is this Gym Leader Battle scene VHS and Gym Badge combo!
Inside the translucent box is a VHS and all 8 Kanto badges, plus an Ash and Pikachu badge. Was lucky to snag this up from one of the members here. Absolute treasure this set. As a kid I always wished I had these badges in real life, now I do.

Front of the box:

Badges:

Back of the box:

6 Likes

My favorite piece. Hers is a very rare autograph and for it to be signed on her tourny badge from a truly iconic tournament is, well, special.

6 Likes

I was actually really tempted to go for those plushes. They are awesome lol. Did you ever collect their respective shiny figures? Those are tough to find, too

If packs count, has to be these majestic dawn blisters. I remember it was the first pack I opened when I returned to the hobby during the DP era (was out of a dialga Lv X promo tin) and also pulled a cool articuno holo as well :blush:
Anyway it was the hardest one to track down from the DP era for me personally and was having trouble. Typed in google images “majestic dawn blisters” and clicked on an ebay link that took me to a Polish guy that had previously sold them in 2015, however his ebay account looked inactive, but decided to message him anyway to see if he still had any in stock. Took him a while but he replied like 6months later saying he indeed had a spare set, and sold to me for a great price :grin:.

5 Likes

At the moment my 20th Anniversary New 3ds is one of my favorites. Been playing Blue Version the past couple days.
Other favorites would be my Tomy figures and certain plushies given to me by special people :blush:

1 Like

The Zukan figures? If so, no. I had a chance to get those for retail gachapon price a few years back and I let them slip… regrets… Personally I really want the charms but they always sell for ridiculous amounts as well. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I know, those figures are big money now lol. I decided to get the cheaper version awhile back.

1 Like

I used to go nuts for these things when I was a kid.
I haven’t pulled them out in a while. I think I had all but one…

Wait do these count as cards!?

2 Likes

Burger King gold plates in the pokeball, hands down.

As a kid, those things made me feel like royalty.

2 Likes

I love my New 2DS XL PokeBall Edition. I got it just last week in preparation for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon today. Love how light weight it is, the matte finish and the button actually presses in.

1 Like