What's the Weirdest Pokémon Card?

I always thought this Psyduck promo was pretty weird.

7 Likes

Magcargo
plushpoliwag
houndoomface
These always strike me as weird. Something about the Magcargo feels like a custom made card.

2 Likes

Don’t bully the poliwag

5 Likes

Actually true … compared to some of the other cards in this thread, it’s a nice card.

1 Like

Guess Imakuni makes it quite easy, but these are weird cards for sure:

6 Likes

I think this is a great card! Junichi Masuda’s Psyduck (his self-professed favourite Pokémon), illustrated by Komiya (a rare Komiya holo and the precursor to his signature Munch/Scream Psyduck). So much to appreciate. Admittedly the Pokekyun trappings are slightly distracting, but it’s honestly one of my favourites.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought it’s weird that there’s only ever been one Mantyke set card all the way back from Diamond and Pearl base set!

3 Likes

What a cute little weirdo.

1 Like

Yeah, Mantyke and some other Pokémon like Bonsly, Chingling, etc. really don’t get any love. Yet here we get two Charizard and five Pikachu cards per set on average lately… :unamused: I mentioned it in Discord yesterday, but what’s the point in having 890+ Pokémon if you’re only focusing on a few and ignoring some of them for more than a decade…

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

I agree. I love collecting Pikachu but my favorite pokemon is Shuckle. he has like 16 cards (3 of which are the GX) in almost 20 years. Sigh.

1 Like

Surprised no one said Shining imakuni lol

4 Likes