What's the story...

So what is the story behind this type of card? The picture takes up the entire card, and, I like it. :blush:
But having just gotten back into the swing of collecting, I haven’t seen these before.

Attachment Deleted

They are called Full Art Cards

Ooh~

Well these are Radiant Collection Full Arts!
In the Legendary Treasures Set, there was a subset inside… Similar to how in Rising Rivals you had the Rotoms etc. Anywho, they are based off of the Japanese Shiny Collection :blush:

Each Full Art isn’t worth a whole lot… With Mew EX FA being worth the most at around $5-7. Though if you look hard enough completing the Full Arts in this set should on’y be about $15-20 :grin:

Ahh, well I think they are absolutely gorgeous. (So nerdy for the artwork). Luckily for me I don’t collect initially for value, I just want to stare at them forever.

2 Likes

This is a good attitude to have about collecting. Keep it and you’ll go far.

2 Likes

While they may not be worth a whole lot I agree they just make you stare and stare. I pulled a reshiram FA from the legendary treasures radiant set and it’s hard to take your eyes off of it.

It realy lowered prices on japanese shiny collection. I also have some Korean full arts of this set.

not a major fun of these myself tbh , i do like my korean full arts though

Full arts from other sets are also very nice. The japanese full arts have superior holo effects though

1 Like

Collect what makes you feel good. Like elam: he’s into life size rubber dolls.

2 Likes

How come elam never shares this particular collection with the community? :blush:

1 Like

Believe me…you don’t wanna see those pics (puke) lol.

3 Likes

I can’t handle you people sometimes. lol

@KingPokemon collects them too. He’s the one that got me into them. He likes life size rubber animal dolls.

4 Likes

You two crack me up

You can’t crack rubber?
Unless you freeze it though…
Careful not to pop it with a pin!

What’s gotten into this place? Rubber dolls, animal dolls, handle, crack… :blush:

It’s a slow news day in the Pokemon world I guess :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those rubber dolls start to develop cracks if you don’t wash them properly.

I have mixed feelings about these, I prefer the older cards and their art/design.