What to do with 600 Ancient Mews?

I recently uncovered a box that contains 600 copies of Ancient Mew.
I’m not sure which version they are, but they should be one of the North-American ones.
Now I’m not sure what to do with them, since I live in the Netherlands.
Selling them individually would be pretty hard I guess, I don’t know how much these cards go for but the shipping could be more…
Are there people/stores that would buy all 600?

maybe collector’s cache or Troll and Toad…
I am not a seller but I think selling them individually would be too much effort for nothing…

Congrats on hitting gold! :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice find indeed!

If you’re patient, you should be able to get $5 for each individually.
If you want to get rid of them in a hurry, you could do $3 each individually, or sell them as large group.

Just wondering, how much did you get them for?

I would list them as a BIN on eBay at a good price. You should be able to get rid of them fairly quickly without having to do a ton of work with listing them individually for auctions.

Yes they are sealed.
Holy crap, I was expecting like $50…

I do not remember how much my father payed for them, as I was a young guy back then, he THINKS he payed 50 bucks. :stuck_out_tongue:
To clarify, my dad and I collected about 10 years ago and I am selling most of the stuff we have now.
The ‘archive’ of ebay transactions is probably lost so we do not know what we spent, but I bet it’s not even near the price for the 200 someone linked.

Seems like I have the largest lot on eBay, I’ll make an auction later today, let’s see what kind of offers I get. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I meant that you’d list them as a BIN to buy 1 at a time. For like $5 a piece.

Like this: www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-POP-Series-8-Factory-Sealed-Booster-Pack-Cards-MINT-/160856983554?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2573d2c802

:blush:

That is a bit less attractive to me since I have a selling limit for some reason (21 items left).
And shipping itself is almost $5 from the Netherlands to the US.
I could try that if all at once doesn’t work out though. :blush:

You can list them individually as one item with a large quantity available (like Bluey suggested). That should only count as one item towards your selling limit I think.

BIN OBO for one at a time is the most work but I guarantee you you’ll get the most money for them that way.

I had 17 cards and 3 of each and it counted them as 51 items.
That would leave me with a 100 of them max each month. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I put them on ebay.nl (ebay for my country), there’s no selling limit.
I’m wondering if I should put them on there, less people would see the auction I guess.

How long do you think it would take to get rid of all 600?

It would take you a LONG time to sell them off. The longer, the better because you’ll get a better price for them that way.

You can put them on eBay.nl if you want but make sure you click a little button that allows international viewers. There should be one if I’m not mistaken. Also get the shipping as cheap as you possibly can for them and make sure you offer shipping worldwide.

That’s my opinion anyways,

And my bad, I figured it would only count as one item

Hmm, I’m just going to try to get a decent offer on all 600 first, if that doesn’t work then I’ll have to sell individually.
I’ll need to start at university again in a while so I won’t have the time to sell all 600 I think, but the amount of feedback sure would be nice.
Anyways, thanks everyone! :wink:

Sold all 600 for a nice price, thanks for the help guys!