What to buy while in Japan?

Hey just have a quick question for anyone well versed in JP promos and Japanese pokemon centers.

I have a friend in Japan from the 18th-25th and he said he would stop at a Pokemon Center for me in either Osaka, Kyoto or Tokyo while he is there as he is going to those 3 cities.

Is there any cool promos going on right now or any niche TCG items that can only be found in the Japan Pokemon centres that I should tell him to pick up for me?

Also curious if anyone knows anything cool that isn’t TCG related that might be worth picking up that I wouldn’t be able to easily get in North America!

1 Like

Have him find me one of these! :sob:

https://www.elitefourum.com/t/looking-for-a-corrected-kinebuchi-ivy-pikachu-promo-jp-corocoro/

1 Like

Are the three illustration contest winner cards available yet?

My opinion for being in japan: see pokemon stuff, buy pokemon stuff

3 Likes

I second what @joponnes said as well. Best thing to do is just visit shops and see what you would like to buy.

But if you really want to visualize some cards just go to @cig profile and read through his posts in Most Recent Purchases to get some inspiration. He was in Japan recently and was just flexing in his posts :smiley:

Cheers!

3 Likes

Don’t forget to catch the pokémon go regionals. :laughing:

2 Likes

Those come out Dec 16th.