What sleeves do you use for your binder collections?

Hello everyone, I am currently reviewing my species collection, and i was wondering if maybe it would have been wise to renew my sleeve choice.

I have always used the Ultrapro big penny sleeves for everything, just because they were the least expensive ones and i have always used those, but i was wondering if it wouldn’t be better to switch to a more professional sleeve choice.

What sleeves do you guys use? Are there any sleeves that you suggest to “enhance” the looks for my collection in a binder?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

I kinda just use whatever sleeves I have hanging around. I was planning on sleeving everything in Dragon Shields once it’s complete but their QC has kinda gone to shit so guess they’re staying in random sleeves

I have been pretty happy with these for binder sets. If absolute clarity is your primary concern, they aren’t crystal clear but I don’t find that they detract from visibility personally.

The fit and quality of the sleeves has been consistently good over multiple orders and 10k sleeves

Amazon.com: 1000 Counts Black Card Sleeves, Matte Card Sleeve Deck Card Protectors, Trading Card Sleeves Fit for MTG, TCG and Sports Cards : Toys & Games ?

For my ‘nice’ binder I like dragonshield clears

I’d love to be consistent and use nice on-theme sleeves for my binders, but I don’t think I’m in that chapter of life at this point. So any random sleeves I have, i use.

I did buy some Dragon Shield sleeves and they’re just sitting on a shelf, so maybe one day I’ll get my stuff organized and use those lol.