What is a grail card you own and a grail you want to get?

One of the cooler things in my collection.

PSA 10 Masaki Alakazam is a grail I plan on pursuing at some point in the future.

9 Likes

I can’t wait until you and I both achieve this goal mate ! I don’t know if I have asked you this but have you held or seen a scroll in person ?

1 Like

Grail I own

Grails I want to get:

12 Likes

The gyrados snap competition card it absolutely amazing. One day i would love to get the pikachu as you can probably tell by my profile picture.

1 Like

Yeah I’m looking forward to it! I have not. Have you? I bet its stunning

Grail I want

8 Likes

These are my grails

My dream card is Ashley Pikachu in any grade, any condition

5 Likes

I have only seen videos and pics , I would love too see one in person one day :smiling_face_with_tear:

Same. Lets both do our best! :smile:

How much did the Pichu run you if you don’t mind me asking? Definitely one of the grails that I hope to get someday.

$14k

1 Like

A sort of grail I own:

And the grail I’m ashamed to stereotypically want:

6 Likes

No shame in wanting the coolest Pokémon ever :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha it’s just so predictable compared to all the cool grail-worthy cards out there, but nostalgia is one hell of a drug! :sweat_smile:

Its a great card i can see why you would want it. It might be a stereotypical grail card but thats because its awesome

1 Like

Have:

Will like to have someday:

Cheers!

19 Likes

Great cards to search for! Best of luck. Hopefully I’ll join you in the Pearl gang someday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yea, by collecting promos, you can easily end up listing few more cards that can be considered as “grails”. Maybe a couple of yours ago I would have been dismissive of these cards as unattainable, but over the course of time, specially the last 2 years, I look at this hobby and my collection differently and I very much echo your sentiments

Thanks and cheers to the hunt!

1 Like

Happy to hear you’re putting your best foot forward on chasing your grails too! Thank you too!

Correction, many people wanted them but they were hard to pull. You had to wait for your player rewards and hope you got one of them out of those boosters.
Collectors those days had to hunt to get them and paying $50 was a lot for a non-playable card.

Serious, most reddit users weren’t around those days and if they were most of those few were not into the playing scene (so getting those boosters as rewards).

5 Likes