What events for getting cards signed by artists?

I came back into this hobby again a few months ago after a long break. I’m wondering what events should I be on the lookout for for getting an artist to sign a card?

I would love to get Shinji Kanda’s signature or a number of other favorite artists.

1 Like

The ones that are in the US were usually hosted by Overload-events, however this year, there has been no mention of them happening.

Mitsuhiro Arita will always post about which events he will be heading to, so maybe give him a follow on IG or twitter. (He also goes to many other countries other than US)

If your overseas in Japan, you might get lucky and have an artist sign for you at one of their solo exhibitions if they are having one. (A couple artists even went to China from what I’ve seen and signed for fans).

4 Likes

Very helpful thank you! Man getting a signature from Arita would be incredible. Such a talented artists and has created so many iconic cards over the years. I hope to visit Japan next year. I’ll have to do some research and see if any of the artists are doing signing events.

1 Like