What are the top 5 rarest cards of your favourite pokemon?

It’s indeed very rare. The sealed blister sold for multiple thousands of USD a few times in the past, but it’s very hard to find. Most of the 1st edition Feraligatr blisters were lost in a fire.

Yep, only two of those. Only some of the Energy/Trainer Matchprint cards have three or four copies available, but every other card that has a Matchprint version only has two copies.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Umbreon Play 70.000 xp,

Daisuki Club 7200 pts.

Spring Regional Championship staff

2015 gym tournament promo

number 5 is super debatable
but i’ll go with Yokohama.

11 Likes
  1. Hands down rarest Magikarp, only 20 copies distriputed and only 1 graded. We all know how much it sold so here’s little fun fact, it sold 22,5 times more than what I paid for my current car.

1. Not very hard pick what is 2nd rarest Magikarp. 1000 intended copies and I think we’ve seen like 15% of those.

1. Still not very difficult to pick rarest Karps, it’s of course the Fan Club Magikarp.

1. This is just my feeling and I don’t really have anything but PSA pop report to go by but Unlimited Web Magikarp, 44 graded and unlimited in Japanese has always been rarer than 1st Ed for some reason.

1. Now we are getting in to the murky territory, but I’ll pick 2016 Battle Festa Magikarp. No idea how many of these there is but going by PSA pop report only 129 graded.

No. 4 and 5 are just my feelings so if any one tell me what are rarer cards I’d love to hear it.

8 Likes