What are the top 5 pokemon you think deserved more cards?

1. Poliwrath
  2. Pinsir
  3. Jynx
  4. Victreebel
  5. Omastar
4 Likes

Kadabra and Pichu

2 Likes

Salamence and Dragonite. Not in the sense that there aren’t enough cards of them, but that they never made their way into any mini-set despite being pseudo legendaries. Ttar is one of the Shinings, Metagross is one of the Gold Stars. But Dragonite and Salamence are neither Shining nor Crystal nor Gold Star.

4 Likes

I could see salamence being an amazing gold star

3 Likes

Wish Blastoise featured in gym and venusaur in rocket

3 Likes

Omastar is a good one. Not sure why Omastar never got a holo in the WOTC sets while Kabutops got a holo, a Shining AND a Crystal.

3 Likes

I wish exeggutor got a holo before the e series.

4 Likes

I’d say Arcanine deserved a standalone WoTC holo and Nidoking or Rhydon an ex card!

Blaine’s arcanine?

2 Likes

Yes, one could count that or Light Arcanine (both amazing cards). But I meant just an Arcanine holo. As many have observed, should’ve been in Base, but could’ve even been somewhere in Neo!

Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam is the only correct answer

3 Likes

RIP Kadabra…killed by an insanely dumb lawsuit

2 Likes

I agree that, from the non holo rares in base, either dragonair or arcanine deserved it the most (instead of clefairy or something, would have been nice imo)

1 Like

Some that come to mind: Mantyke, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Chingling. The total number of TCG cards printed in all languages and variations of these four Pokémon combined, is last time I checked even less than the amount of Charizard cards of just the XY Flashfire artworks… :confounded: And all four of them (especially Mantyke and Chingling) are pretty cute Pokémon imho.

Greetz,
Quuador

Braviary
Rufflet
Blissey
Gardevoir
Tangela

It would be cool if they made a shiny Chansey card as well.

2 Likes

I wish they would do the baby pokemon line again

1 Like

Agreed. Exeggutor was actually one of the best Pokemon in the game and was a staple in competitive play (talking about the video games; not the TCG). He should have gotten a holo much earlier for sure.

Can also make that argument for Golem and Cloyster.

EDIT: Oh, and Tauros for sure. How he didn’t get a holo in WOTC is mind-boggling to me.

1 Like

Kadabra is the only answer

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. At least he did get some love in the trophy card realm! Tauros is a beast as well, it’s probably just his design that makes him more forgettable.

1 Like

For as big as a role as it played in the carton I thought Staryu/Starmie should of had earlier holos.

2 Likes