Welcome to Elite Fourum Thread

Welcome, @KendalCollects ! I’m impressed your childhood mew graded an 8! It’s an accomplishment that you kept it in such great shape! :muscle:
I hope you have a great journey here on the Elite Fourum.

2 Likes

Welcome @KendalCollects ! 1st Edition Base Set is a great set to collect with all of its history. Congrats on your most recent purchase in the other thread. Those two cards are very beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more of your collection posted.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @KendalCollects . Super to have you join in. Hopefully get to see your progress on the 1st edition set and of course Mew cards are awesome! Looking forward to getting to know you and your collection better. Have a wonderful time!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome @KendalCollects ! Many OG collectors here! Mew is a great species to collect. Looking forward to seeing you around.

2 Likes

Welcome @KendalCollects! That’s so cool that you still have cards from your childhood! A large portion of my collection is my original childhood cards and that just makes them extra special in my opinion! Even better when you can get some good grades! Haha

2 Likes