Weird package traveling routes

Seeing if anyone else has ever experienced a Registered mail package traveling to and from weird destinations.

I sent a bunch of slabbed cards to PWCC registered mail. Which I know is amazingly safe.

But, its traveled to Portland, OR, and now for some reason passed by MN (where it originally shipped from, to Chicago) Just curious if anyone has experienced some odd traveling behavior.

Heres where its been so far.

Started in MN, travel to AZ, came back to MN, travel back to AZ, made it to OR facility (PWCC location) and checked today, now its in Chicago. Lol.

Thanks, Jon.

Must’ve been left on a specific shipment route instead of being immedietly dropped off. It will get to where it needs to go, but will prob take a bit longer than originally anticipated.

2 Likes

I’ve got a USPS package I’m middle-manning for that has gone back and forth between Texas and Michigan four or five times now…no idea what’s going on and I’ve had no luck with website stuff. Is your package going through USPS, too? Might be worth stopping into your local post office to see what’s going on.

Yes its through USPS. I went to my post office and in the next 2 weeks ill have to do a missing mail online, just so they can find whats going on. Its not actually missing but to see why its getting redirected.

Also its registered, so I know its pretty damn safe.