WANT: Japanese Neo Shining Magikarp or Shining Gyarados

Hello,

Do anyone have (or know where to get) a Japanese neo shining magikarp or shining gyarados? Preferably looking for a PSA-8 or higher graded card.

Message here or PM me!

Thanks,

Many of us have these in our collections and may sell based on your offer.
Put your offer here for PSA 8, 9, or ungraded in order to flush out what you need.

What is your offer on a PSA 10 for both?

I sent a PM to each of you. I do not believe I am allowed to post prices on this thread. All these details have to be sorted out in a PM.

If it helps:

I’ve seen these sell on ebay for $125 USD, in the last week.

I believe a PSA-9 Neo Shining Magikarp is worth a similar price, a bit lower to be fair.

I’ve seen a PSA-8 for both sell on ebay for less than $100 USD.

PSA-10, it would be fair around $200 a piece.

These are my estimate. I am happy to negotiate. I have investigated these prices extensively for the last month. Let’s discuss.

1 Like

I just sold a PSA 9 set for 375.00 and a PSA 10 Magi for 290.90.
Sometimes you’ll see a PSA 9 sell for 150.00 But then again you’ll see them go for 200.00.
If you leave room for the seller to make a little money you’ll be more likely to make a deal;)

I was just stating what I sold them for and in this case it was reasonable.
The CHEAPEST of either card ungraded on ebay for sale right now is 80.99 and there’s an 8 for 199 and a 9 for 399.00.

Sure I get decent prices sometimes but very often I take hits too.
It evens out.

Yeah, that’s why I said I am willing to negotiate. I offer my price estimate, and the seller can offer there’s. For anyone reading this who would even consider selling these two cards (separate or together) PM me and we can sort something out.

It is a competitive market - even posting this thread sparks interest in others to sell and buy. That’s why I go for PM, to ensure I get a fair chance… in the sea of gyarados… if that made no sense, no worries haha.

(sea of gyarados = competitive sales market)

1 Like