Viral's stash of sealed + promo JP!

The Wave accessories!!! So bummed I missed the boat on those

Do you have the art book to go along with the Charizard EX promos? I’m afraid I also got priced out of those for the time being

1 Like

Yep, the artist also had a sign event for 100 people with a phone-in lottery. My girlfriend at the time and I both got in - so I have 2 books both signed. Also I have the two cards from that time in PSA 10 (I bought these two sealed ones here for 2500 yen).

2 Likes

giphy (1)

8 Likes

Brilliant. If you sell any of the card sleeves please do let me know (but obv. no pressure)!

1 Like

It looks like I only have a single pack of those from what I’ve seen so far, so likely won’t sell but if that changes will lyk.

Post #4: and again, another box I’ll post the contents of before I complete sorting.

As before, here’s the box before I rummage through it:

There’s too much for one picture so here’s the first and I’ll add the others into a follow up post.

Closeups of some magazines/booklets:

Two Tokyo stickers, one from their original opening which I think is really cool!

Some sealed product (apologies the box is in bubble wrap but didn’t want to take it out!)

Will upload closeups of the rest in a follow-up post, since I believe there’s a limit to images per post :frowning:

11 Likes

Follow up from before, adding the pics of the Kyoto Pikachu playing cards and 花札 (hanafuda) set:

Some sleeves , notepad and a hand towel:

“Magic playing cards”:

And lots of these anniv coins:

Now for the next stuff of things in this box!

These are two coin boxes which were exclusive to the Nagoya Pokémon center. Really cool ornaments/display items! Some closeups below.

There are two more sets of items in this box that I haven’t uploaded yet, but will do later, including some incredibly rare cards :slight_smile: and 3rd anniv stuff!

12 Likes

Continuation of the previous box!

Closeups:

This seems to be just a Grand Party sticker, not much else unfortunately.

Various jumbo cards:

Cool porygon & hungry snorlax in their rightful place. I also have 30+ copies of each card (unsealed) in the card boxes.

Pokémon Information Mag vol. 3 (Lapras VS card, info here).

And there’s one thing hiding in the pic which I haven’t shown a closeup of. It’s one of my favourite cards in my possession so might as well play a little game. Guess what it is and once you guess right I’ll post some closeups :slight_smile:

11 Likes

MASTER S C R O L L???

3 Likes

As @casual states, the purple Pokemon Daisuki Club should have the Master Scroll ya for the Master Rank prize? That would be a very awesome card to have.

Again, it is really fun going on this discovery journey with you. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Cheers!!

1 Like

the suspense…

1 Like

Super cool to see all these hidden gems. Those bricks of holos i remember from unlisted leafs vids being god tier, before the shops started only putting the holo on the outside and filling it with crap bulk.

1 Like

Ding ding ding !

33 Likes

Ahh yeah I remember that time. Mandarake were great with them, though I do remember harassing the Pokémon staff member to make me more and more blocks every day lol. When I lived in Fukuoka for a bit I did the same in the mandarake there except every time I bought it, the next block went up by 1000 yen. By the end it got pretty expensive but still was worth every penny. A lot of the stores in nakano Broadway just did the holos on the outside crap but it was usually easy to spot so I just didn’t purchase them. I got 5x rayquaza gold stars which all got PSA 10 from those blocks so will never complain lol.

…and let me show the last lot of things from this box!

Close-up of the 3rd anniv phone cards (the 10,000,000 is referring to the number of games sold at that time).

Prize for joining the fan club:

Various ANA promos:

Misc post cards:

JR stamp rally promos (Eevee and Mewtwo English JP reprints)

My memory fails me which promos are here, potentially the hitmontop and cleffa?

Finally, this beautiful legends blister. I have one more (with the dogs) in another box. Really wish I had a sealed box of these packs though :frowning:

20 Likes

Those movie half decks and the arita deck boxes! How freakin’ cool ARE you?!
…And the LEGENDS packages, ANA promos, scroll, grand party!

:drooling_face: :woozy_face:

4 Likes

My face whilst going through your pics:

6 Likes

Thank you for showing me this awesome Latias and Latios set!

1 Like

I too wish I lived in Japan and stashed a bunch of stupidly rare and expensive stuff as a time capsule lol. This is an incredible thread. Thanks so much for sharing Viral!

Is this going to stay sealed?

No reason to open it for me lol.

2 Likes

Do you still have any of those goldstars or is your collection mostly sealed product now? So much cool stuff here! :open_mouth: