Victory Ring 2003 PSA or BGS?

Hi folks,

I will be in the next Toronto Card Show in November. I want to grade my card for a future sale. With pictures attached, what is the best option to get the better grade, choose PSA or BGS ?

Thanks

2 Likes

With the current state, I’d say PSA to possibly get a 9 (my opinion)

1 Like

Looks like a PSA 10 to me. I heard they are grading live at the Toronto show? Maybe you could try with PSA and if you don’t like the grade crack it in front of them and go to the BGS booth lol

10 Likes

Two questions…

• theres a toronto card show?
  • PSA can grade your cards and encapsulate on the spot there?
1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply mate :slight_smile:

Mate is the best idea ever !!! For real i will do that and ask my wife to caption this 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Yep it’s the big Card Show in Canada :smiley:

This year yes PSA offers grading on site. Bgs did the same early this year at Toronto and repeat this November.

1 Like

Huh… didnt know about this lol. Seems like its mostly sports though. Id be interested in going, mainly bc i have a card i didnt rly feel comfortable sending through the mail id love to have graded lol.

Anyway, yea id go with PSA for the victory ring (as to not highjack the thread :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

I think you can get the “submission” ready in advance on the PSA website if you do plan to go

https://www.psacard.com/articles/articleview/10909/a-psa-first-on-site-grading-at-the-toronto-expo

2 Likes

I’m like you, many cards I don’t want to send with carriers. Too many stories about packages being stolen or lost in transit. No help or refund with any carriers too. It’s the safe way i choose :smiley: grading on site. Thanks for the tip mate

1 Like

Anyone with prior years experience at this event? Curious if there is a Pokemon scene at all. I would imagine places like Dolly’s would bring some sealed product along but would be nice if a couple booths had singles on offer. Being so close to Regionals I guess most games stores would just opt to do the actual Pokemon event.

I may go just for the PSA drop off but undecided.

1 Like

Unless there is a crease or dent, go with PSA.

1 Like

Mine was in a bit worse condition than yours and it got a PSA 10. PSA did damage the corner a bit (whitening). But since they’re grading on-site it’ll probably be fine.

1 Like

I was there early this year and i found good stuff with good prices especially japanese cards :smiley:

1 Like

Ok mate thanks for the tip ;p

So it’s settled all or almost answers for PSA i will go with that then :smiley:

Thanks for the help

1 Like

Thanks for the input! Gives me more incentive to go.

Also for your question, I agree with those saying PSA :+1:

1 Like

It will be fun mate i hope make good deals and grab some beauties :smiley:

1 Like

PSA

1 Like