Vhett Shields Showoff Thread

I recently had my preorder for Vhett shields come in and am extremely happy with how they turned out! Shoutout to E4 member @HumanForScale for designing them! Curious to see what designs everyone else got, so please feel free to throw your pics below.

(yes I know it’s not the right card lol)

22 Likes

Already posted in another thread, but i dont mind an excuse to post this beauty again.

23 Likes

only picked up one ! no actual unikarp for me but i liked the way trade please and unikarp shield design matched up with each other visually :purple_heart: also rebranding to asypd now

14 Likes

The shields are high-quality and make for beautiful display pieces. Big thanks to @HumanForScale for these creations.

16 Likes

Best set up I can do for the time being but i couldnt help but play around. Love these!

23 Likes

Ooh that looks cool! I’m not the biggest slab-fangirl, but for the few slabs i do have/will own this will be perfect! Is there a online store, or? @HumanForScale? :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’re available at https://vhett.com/! @lapraslaughing and I are super happy with how they turned out and that people are enjoying them.

I’m going to design more artwork for them so if anyone has requests let me know :slight_smile:

Also @jaguthva you put the slab layer in upside-down :stuck_out_tongue: The card should sit centered even if they’re slabbed. Unless that was intended!

13 Likes

I’m not sure what it would look like and it may make for an odd design, but I think something that highlights individual artists, like Arita, would be neat to put cards with autos into.

1 Like

Silly me! Thanks for letting me know :laughing:

I second this. Himeno, Sugimori, Arita, and Komiya are the first to come to mind.

And wouldn’t mind seeing a Hiroshima Gyarados Battle shield for the trophy card. Or Shining Gyarados Highlight. I also think having more elemental shields would appeal to folks too.

Fantastic job you two!

3 Likes

Some eeveelution designs!! Would be a awesome line. Either WOTC-style or Eevee Heroes style maybe?

2 Likes

Was looking forward to these for a while now and they lived up to the hype! Job well done!

12 Likes

18 Likes

I love these shields but maybe there could be some inserts for us poors?

4 Likes

I actually really like the art inserts for types such as Water and Dark! I would love to see some Pokemon-specific or era-specific inserts. Imagine a Plasma art insert!!

2 Likes

I plan on making more generic ones over time, but the preorder list was full of cabal trophy collectors :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

I might be suprised on Christmas with a shield for my Mysterious Pearl :smiley: Just raised this wish to my Girlfriend ^^

2 Likes

wow! the Kyogre art look a m a z i n g!

Testing it out. The card that will go in is currently with Smpratte

19 Likes

I am waiting for one to hold my Van Gogh Pika…

3 Likes