URGENT: Buying Staryu #84 EX Delta Species Reverse Holos [SECURED]

I would like to try to get this card signed my Midori Harada in New York. I don’t know if I’m going to be able to do that, but if I can I want to have her card I love on hand.

I’m looking for WELL CENTERED Near Mint copies. I am interested in numerous of them. I will overpay $30 a card. Please message me if you have this card in your bulk.

8 Likes

I probably have one, but its at a different location so you should consider me a backup at best

3 Likes

If you’re in a position to check and ship, just let me know.

1 Like

FYI: there are a number available on TCGPlayer for ~$5 ea, including one with photos that looks quite clean.

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful card! :star:

3 Likes

If I didn’t love it so much myself, I’d sell you mine. I might have multiples… will check tomorrow (1/8) as this seems time sensitive… ?

2 Likes

I will look, I don’t usually buy from those sites since they’re so hit or miss. But I’d definitely take the gamble!

2 Likes

The signing is a month from now, so I have a little bit of time, I just want to be prepared.

1 Like

Trying to track down a mint version of this card really demonstrates how much of a dead zone the GBA-era of cards is. I’m used to WotC supply where you can find every card all the time and it’s just a click away. Even the DPPt era is more plentiful than this period. It’s so hard to find this card in the condition I need.

I am officially going to New York for the signing so I will scour like a freaky little rat man until I find one.

6 Likes

For some reason, now I’m envisioning a rat in a blue tweed suit hopelessly shuffling cards around on a tiny desk, looking for that perfect starmie

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive :gift:

Not sure if you use OfferUp, but there is a seller with one that looks to be pretty minty here: Staryu Goodies

Centering isn’t 100% perfect but it’s not bad, just depends what you’re after. I messaged the seller to see if the card is still available but they haven’t responded yet, I can update here when they do if you’d like!

3 Likes

out here doing Gods work. respect

2 Likes

While I deeply, truly, sincerely appreciate you taking a look around for me, my eternal curse as a neurotic perfectionist is my lifelong obsession with centering.

I can make exceptions for “normal cards” but since this is a really rare and special opportunity for me I want it to be exceptional. :sob:

3 Likes

Actual footage of stagecoach pestering sellers with their lazy use of the words “well centered”:

I will hold onto hope for finding a card that satisfies your eternal curse! If I find anything else I’ll let you know. For what it’s worth, I also scoured eBay, Mercari, Poshmark, and my local facebook marketplace to no avail. Good luck!

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your effort. I really appreciate that. I will not forget that kind effort from you.

5 Likes

You should secure at least a copy before being too picky;)

6 Likes

I have several “if all else fails” copies — it is now time to be picky!

4 Likes

I know that a PSA 7 probably isn’t as “near mint” as you would like, but the centering looks quite good to me. Would be easy to crack.

1 Like

Bought it, threw it in the pile. Right border is too thick/left is too thin but if it’s the best I can get I’ll be glad to have the option. Thank you my friend.

This search for peak Staryu continues!

5 Likes

Little off-center left/right, but it is minty…

1 Like