Uggggh, what a bizzare card

1 Like

Nobody has ever been able to tell me what’s going on here.

I get that it’s some sort of artificial udder but to my knowledge no such farm equipment exists and it’s extremely bizarre to be like “what if this did exist, and look like this, and also a squirrel was sucking on it?”

Hate this card. Keeps me up at night.

11 Likes

You ever think that color scheme was just the underside of the farmers jacket/shirt? :rofl:

5 Likes

12 Likes

There’s perverted humor in japanese culture, this card was also banned for a reason.

Sentret drinking from an artificial cow is odd. I prefer the Moo-Moo Milk Trainer that we got in English.

5 Likes

One day I hope to see someone with a collection of just really weird art or cards that make you go “WTF?”

Trade Please is a good contender.

10 Likes

Trade please looks like me trying to make a pokemon card in Microsoft paint. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Trade Please! is the only card where I have it back to front in my binder because the holographic back is more interesting (and looks better) than the front.

2 Likes

How dare you claim to be a pokemon expert/secret agent and not realize that you are looking at a poor hungry and possibly injured orphaned sentret, distrusting of humans, being nursed back to health by the rejuvenating power of moo-moo milk. The chaos in the card art obviously symbolizes the emotions the senteet is going through in the moment.

(There was a typo that I found appropriate in this context so Im leaving it)

11 Likes

(serious as the grave) I am deeply ashamed.

1 Like

Thank you for a giant blurry picture of a card we all know exists.

1 Like

No problem, you want a even bigger blurrier one of a squirtle?

Weedle if you have a pic of one please

21 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

it’s just like a baby bottle, no? an overly detailed baby bottle?

can’t justify that it’s not even for the right animal though lol

1 Like

20 Likes

I asked, I received.

2 Likes

lmao I like this guy! Welcome to e4!

2 Likes