Tydrennis collection updates thread

Every time I would go to Publix over the last 2 years I would grab a few blisters before checking out. Around 40 sealed evolving skies packs

2 Likes

If I were you I would start a collection thread. It makes it much easier to follow and we can follow the story of it all.

4 Likes

Ok it was just something cool figured I would show off.

1 Like

Nice items!

I agree with @zubat, you should totally open a collection thread instead of multiple topics. Since you have really neat stuff, it would be cool to see updates, and also would be easier for us to keep track of everything!

4 Likes

There is this thread that people typically post in or like others said, having your own dedicated collection thread to avoid thread posting spam.

2 Likes

@Tydrennis I think using a single thread for all your updates is a great idea. It keeps things consolidated and also is great for being able to scroll through the past and look at the collection or memories you’ve built/created all in one place.

Of you have a question or discussion topic that others may also be asking, that’s great as a new thread. If you’re looking to more or less post small updates, it’s better to do that all in one place. This is a good thread to build off of, I can help you keep everything consolidated in this thread

4 Likes

It is cool bro! I would always buy 1 evolving skies pack if I saw them in stock. Never pulled much though.

1 Like

Pop 17! 0 10s

2 Likes

Working on completing a full psa 9 set of Dragon Vault. I have one more card arriving soon I bought the same day with this set will arrive next week.

4 Likes

Bw era is still underappreciated and I’m personally a bit guilty of that, because I don’t feel nostalgic for these sets and I didn’t like the holo pattern at the time.
But I have to admit that they’re awesome cards.

1 Like

Yes and to be honest now that I have this card. The rest of the set isn’t too expensive. The stamp latios never goes on sale. You can find the sealed blisters of the other easy but never see latios. I got it for a great deal.

1 Like

This latios?

1 Like

Open them >:(

2 Likes

Getting a psa 9 one is hard. The 8s I’ve seen a few. 10s don’t get exist. With the Stamp I can buy a regular holo too easy just the stamp is what I needed

Amazon had these for like 16.99 a piece so I picked them up.

Ex base set full arts are so nice. Picked the skymory from Rusty

5 Likes

4 Likes