Tropical Mega Battle Questions

Does he have every trophy? And how far back does it date? That’s nuts!

I presume it goes back to 2004 as that’s when the English trophies started. DPersin has the largest English collection known apparently. Jimmy H though is a seller, did he not sell many of his Snap cards or did he keep some in his personal collection?

Yes he has every single english trophy starting from 2004, Paying $3500, $5000, $7500 for each place I believe. Jimmy Hume has his Snap cards in his collection. I tried to get him to sell but he won’t.

Yeah I’ve tried with Jimmy H aswell but he won’t sell his snap cards :stuck_out_tongue: I would absolutely love a snap bulbasaur! And wow that is crazy about Dave Persin, he must have a bank account the size of Mars! Too bad he doesn’t like to flaunt his collection I would presume :slightly_frowning_face:

Just think if David went to Japanese cards :0 we wouldnt have a chance on any card with his back account lol

Hahaha I try :blush:

I could not fathom if David moved to collecting Japanese cards. He would have the absolute greatest collection ever assembled.

David has just about every english card. He still needs the 2004 no. 1 trainer but the winner Yamato doesn’t want to sell.

@cbd1235, FrostyFluxy – You’re welcome :blush: