Treeko & Mewtwo Ungraded Gold Stars

Hi all,

Hope it’s okay to open a new thread. Tried to find a thread that exists but currently on mobile and had no luck.

I’m in discussions with someone regarding their Treeko & Mewtwo Gold stars. Neither are graded and they look mint from what I can see.

Pics are really poor but I’ve asked for more.

Looking for any thoughts on the pricing for both as an ungraded pair?

I guess I’m also asking for the price of PSA 9’s since I’d be looking to grade these.

Have only been collecting graded for a month or so after finding my old binders. Not sure on Gold Star pricing and can’t find many on eBay sold listings.

Thanks in advance :blush:

1 Like

Ungraded Gold Star cards in Near Mint to Mint condition can go any where between 100 to 350 USD

Treecko in NM to M $80 to $100 USD
Mewtwo NM to M $60 to $80 USD

I would estimate a PSA 9 in these two cards would range from $100 to $180 USD ? maybe perhaps.

Hope this gives you some perspective.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight. Gives me a lot to work with :blush:

Currently negotiating at the higher end of the prices you posted but glad to know I’m not way off.

Got a Celebi at PSA right now so thinking these would be nice to build up the gold star collection. Albeit at hopeful 9’s.

1 Like

I recently just got a psa 9 treecko for $125 usd. Thats probably the most I would pay but psa 9-10 gold stars are starting to be really hard to find. The treecko I got was the only one on eBay in the last 5 months. Mewtwo ranges a bit. I’ve seen one 8.5 go for $80 usd and a 9 go for $170.