Toyota Pikachu?

Is the artwork on the Toyota Pikachu Promo, the one with the forest background ( bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_%28Toyota_Auto_promo%29 ) get featured in another set or Promo in Japan? I know the #00 sheet Pikachu had the same image but with lightning in the background.

Thing is I purchased a lot on Y!J when I noticed the 2 jumping Pikachu’s with forest background in the pic, but I’ll have to wait a month or so plus a few more days to get my things so I don’t want to get eaten alive by my curiosity if in fact they are Toyota promos:

page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r97625212

Any ideas?

Possibly from the Intro Video? Those cards have the little Bulbasaur symbol on them, but it’s really hard to tell from the pic.

Oh darn, you’re absolutely right! I forgot the Bulbasaur intro deck had that Pikachu too. :sweat:

Don’t get discouraged just yet. :blush: You can’t see the area where the symbols should be in the pics, so there’s still a possibility there’s a Toyota one in there! :blush:

Thank you! Crossing fingers! ;D

Quick update: Yes! 1 Toyota Pikachu in the lot, a bit rough but there it was, lol, at 500 Yen I can’t complain, plus I got 2 more Bulbasaur Deck Pikachu’s and other goodies. :blush:

The bad news, I still have to get them at the Post Office since they didn’t accept large bills when paying for overpriced taxes/duties. :angry:

1 Like

Hey, even with the taxes, that’s a fantastic acquisition. Congrats!

Congratulations on that awesome deal!

Thanks. :blush:

IMG_5124 by Cujucuyo
IMG_5125 by Cujucuyo, on Flickr

1 Like

You got a steal! I think that’s one of the most beautiful cards ever made, and it’s rare to boot. Congrats :blush:

Thanks, really happy with the outcome. :blush: