Topsun numberless blue backs

So PSA has no rarity categories and such but they never created a no number category for Topsun blue backs? I’ve got sour grapes on this one. Just because I feel the value on no number cards would eventually become much higher than the current blue back grades due to being the cream of the crop in topsun cards rarity that now seems unrealized.

Too niche. I only know a couple people who even pay attention to them (ahem Eddie lol).
Hopefully, you’ll find a way to convince psa to designate them but it’ll be an uphill battle.

They do segregate them, check the pop reports. It’s just not explicitly stated on the label. Just look at the top-right of the PSA case, if it’s blank it’s a no number.

^ An example I dug from the net

2 Likes

@fiery,

thank you, yes I see they dont include the number on the case but its not differentiated on the pop reports.

www.psacard.com/pop/tcg-cards/1995/pokemon-japanese-topsun/63305

Its just blue back or green back. So that electabuzz may be the only no number variant in the world at a PSA10 (there’s only 3 blue backs) and we wouldn’t know unless the other 2 are on the open market.

Scroll down & check again.

@fiery, oh I’m an idiot. Thanks.

1 Like