Topps Chrome Exclusive Preview Authentication

Just purchased this, trying to authenticate… with no comps I’m having difficulty finding anything to compare. Any Thoughts?

8 Likes

I don’t see any reason for it being not authentic, is there some issue that you are worried about? I have a spectra sheet similar with charizard in middle. Sparkle sheets are extremely rare so congrats on a very nice find!

@joponnes i just don’t have anything to compare it to. Have talked to a few people who have said something similar but never seen another sparkle sheet to know for sure. Does yours have the same glossy finish on both sides? Thanks again!

Sorry I can’t help authenticate this, but just want to say it’s an awesome collection piece! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah mine are also glossy on both sides. I find it really difficult to see anyone faking these since they are extremely niche after all, it also feels like close to impossible to do with all the different layers the holo surface requires

5 Likes

Where and how much did you pay for it?

I agree with @joponnes, that this is extremely niche and therefore unlikely to be reproduced with any real accuracy.

I’m sure that you could send this to CGC to get it authenticated. Not put in a slab, but perhaps just for your peace of mind.

1 Like