TMB 2000 Lucky stadium card

Hello guys,
I’ve been sat on a few cards for 15yrs and recently thought that the card I Got given in Hawaii at the TMB could be worth something, re searching a bit more as I’m fully out of the loop I’ve discovered it’s 1 of only 42!
I wish to sell it for a good price, does anyone know the best and safest way to do this?
Also have the medal, hat and name badge so I have all the proof, the only picture I can find online is on this blog and I’m the kid on the left side with the blonde hair! Haha
Also have signed sets and promo cards all pre 2001.

Any help would be rad!

1 Like

What conditions?
Take some pictures and link us to them. We’ll be able to help here.

Sounds silly man but how do I attached pics?
It’s fully mint it’s never left a ultra pro case and then a folder and it’s been in storage for 15 years!

Take a picture and upload it to a site like imgur. Use the direct link it gives and post that here =)

1 Like

imgur.com/ryvvxT1
imgur.com/S1oqi2J
imgur.com/bGmgHkx
imgur.com/hI6hrcR
imgur.com/fVNKhWw
imgur.com/LINog3w

Guys let me know if this worked?

5 Likes

It worked :wink:

Good stuff, was pretty easy haha!
I can take more images later when I’m home.
What sort of prices should I b looking at?

aaand your inbox is about to explode :grin: Hopefully you’ll get a good price for your cards!

2 Likes

I can’t belive you have had that lucky stadium for so long… amazing! Love the sugimori signed chansey too, best of luck on the sale of the 9th lucky stadium, should be able to get $$ :blush:

The Southern Islands cards in photo #1 - not worth much, maybe $6-9 total.

The Stadium Card photo #2 - not sure, someone else can probably give you a better idea.

Ken Suigmori Chansey - $100/$200 depending on how badly someone wants it. For reference, I had a CD Promo Charizard with the exact same type of signature (with the little pikachu head) he signed for me at the STS in NJ 15 years ago or so. I sold it for like $150 and it took a long time to move. I still have a Jigglypuff card by him that I just plan to hang onto.

The set of Eevee, Jolteon etc in picture #4 I’d guess around $100 maybe more. Autographed things are all about how badly someone wants it and how many are out there. They’re all over the map.

Photo 4 Dragonite, $10 or so. Masaki Alakazam, one just sold on eBay for $40 that I was watching. CD Promo Snorlax, $5 if that. Can’t tell which Ancient Mew that is from the back.

Dark Raichu - $20

Hope this helps! The Stadium Card is pretty cool and I have the others (the common ones), if you decide to sell that and the Alakazam let me know I’d be interested and willing to pay a fair price, just have to see where the market is on that stadium right now. But like I said someone else can probably help more…that card is a pretty rare.

Thanks man! Big help!

Any additional help with prices is welcome!

What would the medal from tmb 2000 be worth?
Also have the entry cards signed.

Thanks again

More pics of the tmb stadium guys.

imgur.com/hYH0j4U
imgur.com/ANPCyel
imgur.com/OWRIaul

Incredible, easily could get a PSA 9 and be worth a pretty penny. Thank you for sharing this man I hope you are able to sell and be happy with the price.

You should put the lot up for auction on eBay in order to maximize your return. Plus it’s fun to see the bids climb and in this case VERY high…maybe thousands:)

Yes, Ebay is your best bet. There is no selling here, but either way, ebay would be your best option.

Good luck selling the lucky stadium!

I would even go so far as to say this:
Do not accept any of the offers that you get in your inbox here. We know there are several who lurk for deals like these to pop up and then try to get the cards cheaper than their final value. Just so they can resell and try to make money off of you.

Sell it on eBay.
Everyone here is already watching and will put their money where their mouths are anyway. It will get posted in our auction thread.

And you will see a VERY nice return on the card.

1 Like

Thanks so much guys!

Agreed!

Do not accept ANY offers in your inbox as you’ll probably get low balled due to your lack of knowledge of their true value. Post them on ebay and let the bids pile up. I know for a fact I’ll personally be on top of this.

Any guesses on final bid price if just the card?